How are we doing? Feedback Zone

I’d be all for a sports section, that could be used for both sports based games, and/or real sports.

I love football, and have started to post topics several times that are football related as the season comes near. If there was a sports section for it, then as has been pointed out, those that aren’t fans could just ignore the whole category if they wanted.

2 Likes

ShiftySatchmo said in How are we doing? Feedback Zone:

gord0 said in How are we doing? Feedback Zone:

schlitty said in How are we doing? Feedback Zone:

Two ideas;

Screenshot/picture section under gaming separate from regular picture area.
And maybe a “sports” section under general?

Sporrrrrts? teh_g

Rocket League is as close to “sports” as I ever want to see on here… that being said, I don’t care that rocket league exists.

You have the ability to ignore entire categories, so who cares what you want to see if other people want it? Just ignore what you aren’t interested in. It’s very simple. Not saying a sports category will be added, but we wouldn’t decide not to add a category that is perfectly fine to have based on a few people not caring about the topic.

This topic asked for my opinion. Ease up on the mod tazer.

Technically, the comment is asking for teh_g to considering adding a category. I didn’t moderate anything, I just reminded you that if we add something you dislike you can click ignore.

You’ve told me of this feature too often. I have already ignored threads I don’t want to see. I don’t think I’m going to forget how any time soon.

schlitty said in How are we doing? Feedback Zone:

Two ideas;

Screenshot/picture section under gaming separate from regular picture area.
And maybe a “sports” section under general?

Sporrrrrts? teh_g

Rocket League is as close to “sports” as I ever want to see on here… that being said, I don’t care that rocket league exists.

You have the ability to ignore entire categories, so who cares what you want to see if other people want it? Just ignore what you aren’t interested in. It’s very simple. Not saying a sports category will be added, but we wouldn’t decide not to add a category that is perfectly fine to have based on a few people not caring about the topic.

This topic asked for my opinion. Ease up on the mod tazer.

Technically, the comment is asking for teh_g to considering adding a category. I didn’t moderate anything, I just reminded you that if we add something you dislike you can click ignore.

You’ve told me of this feature too often. I have already ignored threads I don’t want to see. I don’t think I’m going to forget how any time soon.

I was just letting you know it works for categories too, not just topics. Trying to be helpful is all. I won’t mention it to you again I guess. By the way, I told you about ignoring topics once and now categories once. Both times because you expressed disinterest in something someone posted.

Pic posting broken? I keep getting socket and epipe broken errors.

gord0

Seems to work now

1 Like

gord0

Seems to work now

The room I was in had shitty connectivity. That was probably it.

1 Like

Pic posting broken? I keep getting socket and epipe broken errors.

That sounds like a bad connection. There is a fix being put into the new version to better handle when the connection gets broken, it will also inform you when you get disconnected and can’t post.

3 years here on GX.

4 Likes

Samsies

It says three for me too…but I posted this topic in July 2016 :thinking:

1 Like

Someone (probably @teh_g ) screw it up again :smiley:

I assume the badges were implemented three years ago.

1 Like

But that sounds lame and nobody to blame. Either way happy birthday :smiley:

I didn’t break anything.

1 Like

Wouldn’t it be better as a Happy Severance day? :rofl:

Look at us, Still going strong since 2016. I’m proud of us.

4 Likes