How many games do you play at once?

THAT’S WHY I DON"T WANT GAMES ANYMOAR

1 Like

Katsuo Liar! What about Hellblade, Final Fantasy?

1 Like

Katsuo said in How many games do you play at once?:

Here’s the pic how many games I’ve installed. 90% of them are being played and I want to 100% 'em.

Well it would seem the re-unboxing has occurred! ×D

1 Like

Artem_Zmitrovich TF2

Artem_Zmitrovich I don’t want them either. I’ll buy them when I sell my wife which I don’t have.

gord0 Yeah. Maybe I should bring back the PC to the box. What do you think?

1 Like

ShiftySatchmo Got it installed, can’t you see?

1 Like

Katsuo said in How many games do you play at once?:

gord0 Yeah. Maybe I should bring back the PC to the box. What do you think?

Don’t make me fly over there! ×D

2 Likes

I usually only play a couple at a time. Single player and a multiplayer.

1 Like

If the game has a specific storyline, or questline, usually I can only do 2 at a time and keep the story straight.

Once I’ve finished the main quest line coughFallout/Skyrimcough OR if it is a multiplayer game, I can do infinite!!

1 Like

Katsuo What game is that!?

1 Like

Artem_Zmitrovich the best game he owns duh

I have ADD/ADHD , so many.

Artem_Zmitrovich Garbage floor 2

Katsuo haha he meant the game you are playing dur

ShiftySatchmo Hahahahhaha I haven’t saw the right side of the pic XD
Yeah, GOTY for me.

1 Like

I play as many as I want to. I’m not the greatest gamer, but I refuse to play on normal, unless the game is really beating me. The purpose for me is to be challenged. So if I get stuck I sometimes throw on a new game to change my mindset, because “have I told you the definition of insanity” & all that. Sometimes it’s only for a day & I return to carry on, but sometimes the new game can drag me in & I’m gone. I don’t care as long as I’m gaming. that’s why I loved Alex’s GamerChallenge so much. It gave me the impetus to finish games.

1 Like

If its games with an actual “end” like a story, or certain amount of levels, I try to stick to just one as my main game and give it most of my focus.

But at any given time I got a ton of “endless” games going at once on top of whatever main game. Survival games, racing games, racing sims, “rogue-likes”, time-killers, etc.

Then I tend to keep 3 or so games on deck and installed trying to tempt myself to play them after I finish/quit whatever main game I’m attempting.

2 Likes

Depends, usually only one game that requires a lot of attention (Fallout 4 OR Dragon Age: inquisition OR Witcher 3) But I will play games that aren’t so dependent on me remembering what I was doing at the time (Grim Dawn, Audiosurf, Poker Night)

1 Like

Hmmmm atm Dirt Rally, Rocket League, Witcher 3 Expansion, Bejeweled on FB, Bejeweled 3 on Steam, Day of the Tentacle remastered and dreamfall chapters :wink: All on PC btw you noobs XD

1 Like