How many games do you play at once?

I’m wondering how many single player games you all can play at once (not literally at the same time haha) before you lose track or abandon some. Usually I try to limit myself to one console, two pc and one or two handheld, but right now I have like 4 or more on pc, one console and two handheld and my brain hurts. Should I just stop one for now or what?

Killing floor 2 Arma 3 Ryse Sone of rome and i play the games called life on HEll on earth XD

1 Like

1 game at 1 time. Doesn’t matter what platform. That way you’re fully able appreciate each game. You don’t forget plots you won’t abandon a good game. At least that works for me.

1 Like

The Witcher 3, Killing Floor 2, Half-Life 2

that’s hardcore… but not as much as some videos on Gexo xD 2-3 games is my limit…

1 Like

Mostly GTA V and Slither.io :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

gord0 haha I would do that but sometimes I’m not in the mood for a certain type and other times I want to play but I try to keep it “E” rated around my 20-month old so I start something kid-friendly.

Around 30

1 Like

Witcher 3: Blood and Wine, Hotline Miami 2: Wrong number, The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky, Starbound, Doom.

Every game has it’s day of the week to be played. :smiley:

Here’s the pic how many games I’ve installed. 90% of them are being played and I want to 100% 'em.

2 Likes

THAT’S WHY I DON"T WANT GAMES ANYMOAR

1 Like

Katsuo Liar! What about Hellblade, Final Fantasy?

1 Like

Katsuo said in How many games do you play at once?:

Here’s the pic how many games I’ve installed. 90% of them are being played and I want to 100% 'em.

Well it would seem the re-unboxing has occurred! ×D

1 Like

Artem_Zmitrovich TF2

Artem_Zmitrovich I don’t want them either. I’ll buy them when I sell my wife which I don’t have.

gord0 Yeah. Maybe I should bring back the PC to the box. What do you think?

1 Like

ShiftySatchmo Got it installed, can’t you see?

1 Like

Katsuo said in How many games do you play at once?:

gord0 Yeah. Maybe I should bring back the PC to the box. What do you think?

Don’t make me fly over there! ×D

2 Likes

I usually only play a couple at a time. Single player and a multiplayer.

1 Like

If the game has a specific storyline, or questline, usually I can only do 2 at a time and keep the story straight.

Once I’ve finished the main quest line coughFallout/Skyrimcough OR if it is a multiplayer game, I can do infinite!!

1 Like