1 Like

Artem_Zmitrovich the best game he owns duh

I have ADD/ADHD , so many.

Artem_Zmitrovich Garbage floor 2

Katsuo haha he meant the game you are playing dur

ShiftySatchmo Hahahahhaha I haven’t saw the right side of the pic XD
Yeah, GOTY for me.

1 Like

I play as many as I want to. I’m not the greatest gamer, but I refuse to play on normal, unless the game is really beating me. The purpose for me is to be challenged. So if I get stuck I sometimes throw on a new game to change my mindset, because “have I told you the definition of insanity” & all that. Sometimes it’s only for a day & I return to carry on, but sometimes the new game can drag me in & I’m gone. I don’t care as long as I’m gaming. that’s why I loved Alex’s GamerChallenge so much. It gave me the impetus to finish games.

1 Like

If its games with an actual “end” like a story, or certain amount of levels, I try to stick to just one as my main game and give it most of my focus.

But at any given time I got a ton of “endless” games going at once on top of whatever main game. Survival games, racing games, racing sims, “rogue-likes”, time-killers, etc.

Then I tend to keep 3 or so games on deck and installed trying to tempt myself to play them after I finish/quit whatever main game I’m attempting.

2 Likes

Depends, usually only one game that requires a lot of attention (Fallout 4 OR Dragon Age: inquisition OR Witcher 3) But I will play games that aren’t so dependent on me remembering what I was doing at the time (Grim Dawn, Audiosurf, Poker Night)

1 Like

Hmmmm atm Dirt Rally, Rocket League, Witcher 3 Expansion, Bejeweled on FB, Bejeweled 3 on Steam, Day of the Tentacle remastered and dreamfall chapters :wink: All on PC btw you noobs XD

1 Like

Usually one PC one handheld. Sometimes it’s two PC but that usually means I’m going to drop one of them in a week or so. Never finished Fallout 4 because of that. :frowning: Played it for 145 hours though so really it’s on me for not finishing. Bought the Season pass and have yet to touch any DLC on it. With the exception of the workshop DLC since it just sort of showed up when I started settlement building. Currently I’m playing FFX and I’m so close to the end but I decided to do a bunch of optional stuff. I’m currently 91 hours in and I’ve done nothing but blitzball for like the last 8 hours of the game. I’m finally in the Tournament for Wakka’s sigil then I can quit blitzball forever!! Maybe stop playing one of the games for now unless you’re like me and sometimes you never go back to it but it’s still installed because I always look at it and say “I’ll finish that one day”.