Huge thanks to Kai, Milisav, Andrew, Alen, and Jon

Huge thanks to Kai and Milsav for these wonderful gifts.

I got Lost planet 3 in a bundle and enjoyed it a lot more than I expected. Now I can finally catch up on the whole series!! 7 Days to die is a popular game with a few of my friends from work. It sounded really interesting so now I can finally try it for myself. Again huge thanks you guys!!

Well u spent a fortune on gifts, so u deserve a gift or two or 3 XD
I wish I could give more, but I forgot.to load my card before I went on my trip

3 Likes

Katsuo No need to give me more. 3 gifts is already more than I expected. I’m getting a bunch of money back because the Volkswagen recall has finally gone through so they are buying back my 2011 TDI golf. The gifts are just a little something to show you guys how much I love you all. XD

2 Likes

Another big thank you to Andrew shiftySatchmo

This game looks awesome. Huge fan of the Power Rangers as a kid and this game looks like a labor of love to the Power Rangers.

5 Likes

Well another big thank you, this time goes out to Alen zmajuga. Seriously though you guys need to slow down. Between all of you awesome people and a couple irl friends my entire wishlist has been gifted to me.

4 Likes

Yet another thank you goes out to Jon. Rage was a game that I thought looked awesome when it came out but I just never got around to ever buying it.

But seriously you guys need to stop with all the gifts. How am I meant to play all of these!!

3 Likes

Enjoy all those new games! We’ll see you when you come up for air after playing them all :smiley:

1 Like

One last thank you from picketech. I’m a little late I know but I’ve been busy lately and when I did get free time it was mostly spent playing all these wonderful games you guys sent me.

I can’t accept the gift but its the thought that counts so thank you!!