I have some of the greatest friends you can have.

Sorry I could not help bud.

Sir_diealot No worries at all, it was all a complete surprise. Spinalfailed is still taunting me “What’s in the box Jon” lol

2 Likes

Only0neKnight said in I have some of the greatest friends you can have.:

Sir_diealot No worries at all, it was all a complete surprise. Spinalfailed is still taunting me “What’s in the box Jon” lol

Coming from him it is probably Syphilis. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Sir_diealot dude I’m married! Are you calling my wife a whore? :thinking: :scream::wink:

2 Likes

Spinalfailed said in I have some of the greatest friends you can have.:

Sir_diealot dude I’m married! Are you calling my wife a whore? :thinking: :scream::wink:

Why no, I am calling you one!!!

Sir_diealot Hey now! I resemble that remark!

1 Like

Jon! Only0neKnight What’s in the box man! What is it! What is in that damn box! HAHAHHAHAHA

5 Likes

Spinalfailed said in I have some of the greatest friends you can have.:

Sir_diealot Hey now! I resemble that remark!

So do I!

Spinalfailed A bunch of new toys :smiley:

2 Likes

Awesome Only0neKnight congratz man, hope you enjoy your phat loot xD is great to come back and read this kind of post stay epic Spinalfailed and eveyone involved in this.

Right now im working double time and im planning on move but i always find a couple of minutes to reas your post guys keep it up.

2 Likes

Tick tock says the clock!

2 Likes

Tomorrow the mystery package arrives. Should be meeting the UPS driver at my door when I get off work as that’s when he’s in my area. Getting excited :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Only0neKnight you’re going to be very disappointed when you open the box and inside is Spinalfailed , all bubble wrapped and sweaty

6 Likes

sYnCroSis as much as his wife would love the break and I’d love having the PC part finding god under my roof I doubt he’s in the box lol

2 Likes

0_1489084585413_Screenshot_115.png

What’s in the damn box!

2 Likes

Spinalfailed dude tell him to open already im gonna suffocate in this box XD

2 Likes

Arsononion I will when I get off work. Still stuck here for w while longer yet.

1 Like

Only0neKnight I worked today construction and haven’t got paid GG XD

Arsononion hope you get paid bro.

Spinalfailed yeah what’s in the damn box John

alt text

4 Likes