ICEY

gord0 said in ICEY:

katsuo said in ICEY:

gord0 said in ICEY:

katsuo said in ICEY:

LOL the game isn’t even on sale. I thought the regional price difference only affects the games that are on sale. How much is the game at your place?

$13.99 CAD

11,99€ here. It’s almost CAD$5 more expensive here LOL

Do they have gifting on psn yet?

Nope. But I don’t think I can activate that game anyway. It’s not available in EU PS Store. At least not in Croatian store. Also, the only way you can gift a game to someone is to buy a key through a site. Andrew gave me the Uncharted trilogy that way somehow. Have no idea where he found it.

katsuo said in ICEY:

gord0 said in ICEY:

katsuo said in ICEY:

gord0 said in ICEY:

katsuo said in ICEY:

LOL the game isn’t even on sale. I thought the regional price difference only affects the games that are on sale. How much is the game at your place?

$13.99 CAD

Nope. But I don’t think I can activate that game anyway. It’s not available in EU PS Store. At least not in Croatian store. Also, the only way you can gift a game to someone is to buy a key through a site. Andrew gave me the Uncharted trilogy that way somehow. Have no idea where he found it.

I thought you were in bosnia…

gord0 said in ICEY:

katsuo said in ICEY:

gord0 said in ICEY:

katsuo said in ICEY:

gord0 said in ICEY:

katsuo said in ICEY:

$13.99 CAD

Bosnia has no Playstation support. So I chose the store that’s closest to me. I can also activate US keys since I have a US PSN acc. XD

katsuo said in ICEY:

gord0 said in ICEY:

katsuo said in ICEY:

gord0 said in ICEY:

katsuo said in ICEY:

gord0 said in ICEY:

katsuo said in ICEY:

$13.99 CAD

Bosnia has no Playstation support. So I chose the store that’s closest to me. I can also activate US keys since I have a US PSN acc. XD

lol even g2a doesn’t have keys for icey. It’s nowhere but steam and psn. I messaged the dev directly lol

1 Like

gord0 said in ICEY:

katsuo said in ICEY:

gord0 said in ICEY:

katsuo said in ICEY:

gord0 said in ICEY:

katsuo said in ICEY:

gord0 said in ICEY:

katsuo said in ICEY:

$13.99 CAD

lol even gta doesn’t have keys for icey. It’s nowhere but steam and psn. I messaged the dev directly lol

Really? XD
Wait is the game really that good? I mean, I can just buy the game when it’s on sale. The winter sale should be here in a month or two or 3, 5.

katsuo said in ICEY:

gord0 said in ICEY:

katsuo said in ICEY:

gord0 said in ICEY:

katsuo said in ICEY:

gord0 said in ICEY:

katsuo said in ICEY:

gord0 said in ICEY:

katsuo said in ICEY:

$13.99 CAD

lol even gta doesn’t have keys for icey. It’s nowhere but steam and psn. I messaged the dev directly lol

Really? XD
Wait is the game really that good? I mean, I can just buy the game when it’s on sale. The winter sale should be here in a month or two or 3, 5.

I don’t know fully how good it is yet. But pretty good so far.

gord0 said in ICEY:

katsuo said in ICEY:

gord0 said in ICEY:

katsuo said in ICEY:

gord0 said in ICEY:

katsuo said in ICEY:

gord0 said in ICEY:

katsuo said in ICEY:

gord0 said in ICEY:

katsuo said in ICEY:

$13.99 CAD

Really? XD

Hmmm, it does look like mixed up version of Nier and Strider. That’s always a good thing. Is the music the same in game as it is on steam store page?

katsuo said in ICEY:

gord0 said in ICEY:

katsuo said in ICEY:

gord0 said in ICEY:

katsuo said in ICEY:

gord0 said in ICEY:

katsuo said in ICEY:

gord0 said in ICEY:

katsuo said in ICEY:

gord0 said in ICEY:

katsuo said in ICEY:

$13.99 CAD

Really? XD

Hmmm, it does look like mixed up version of Nier and Strider. That’s always a good thing. Is the music the same in game as it is on steam store page?

Some parts. It’s a mixture of diff music types. The OST is one of the dlcs and all dlc is free.

1 Like

I believe I’ve found the only game that gives you a reason to get the achievements. They’re all tied to finding more content.

gord0 You gonna go for achievements? :stuck_out_tongue:

katsuo said in ICEY:

Only because they lead to content.

1 Like

gord0 said in ICEY:

katsuo said in ICEY:

Admit it, you’ve become achievement addict <3

katsuo said in ICEY:

gord0 said in ICEY:

katsuo said in ICEY:

Admit it, you’ve become achievement addict <3

Well, my record would indicate the opposite…

On the topic of achievements…

I’m playing with an english vo, but this is the only video I could find with this scene by itself XD

1 Like

Just beat the main game. You literally have to get all the achievements to beat it…so are they really achievements if you have to do them anyway?

Need to max out my upgrades now for the free dlc. It’s a wave based fight that once you beat, you get more story. : ]

1 Like

gord0 Chinese really hurts my ears XD
I need to get the game as soon as I beat the ones I bought earlier. Added to wishlist muiehuehie

And they are still achievements. Most people don’t even finish the games. So getting an achievement for finishing the game is definitely…yeah, an achievement. xD

katsuo said in ICEY:

gord0 Chinese really hurts my ears XD
I need to get the game as soon as I beat the ones I bought earlier. Added to wishlist muiehuehie

And they are still achievements. Most people don’t even finish the games. So getting an achievement for finishing the game is definitely…yeah, an achievement. xD

I recommend using the english vo anyway, sometimes there’s a lot of talking while you fight. Pretty hard to read while beating up multiple foes.

Oh and at first you will think they had a really bad voice actor, but then it make more sense later and turns out to be perfectly good voice acting once you realize the situation.

gord0 After I heard the Chinese VO, I think literally a frog with hiccup issues would be better than the Chinese voice actor. So, I’m pretty sure I wouldn’t mind the English voice over haha

1 Like

Just beat the dlc! Fuck was that hard! Not worth the puny amount of story given for it though : /