Internet Speed?

I am actually happy with this result xD

Adnan_Popara said in Internet Speed?:

I am actually happy with this result xD

Wow, I remember when I was happy with speeds like that though lol.Been a long time, though! Hope you get some faster speeds in the future!

LetsGetIt1220 this is just during summer. Starting September it’ll be back to 2 Mbps xD

I have 500/20 Mbit net, but that stupid speedtest is always give me an error. Last time I cheched it reached around 520/22 with 7 ms latency. Completely fine :smiley:

1 Like

alt text

1 Like

Mine on a good day like today. :grin:

2 Likes

ButtStallion said in Internet Speed?:

I have 500/20 Mbit net, but that stupid speedtest is always give me an error. Last time I cheched it reached around 520/22 with 7 ms latency. Completely fine :smiley:

I was getting errors too. Then tried with ie and it worked fine lol.

Wow, these download speeds are enough to make me leave my country. JK!

gord0 Worked, amazing, thanks :smiley: I tried Edge second time, did not worked with it as well.

0_1469459154214_speedtest.jpg

1 Like

alt text

Scrolling up I see I was at 95.73 down and 19.02 up while paying for 100/20… not to bad.

New numbers represent the free upgrade(?) to 150/150. Not sure how I feel about my upload being faster than my download though… think I should complain. :smiley:

1 Like

how much does it cost your internet? i mean with your current job and life? i pay less than 1$ for “10mb” download that is always 5 and 0,7upload that is always 0,5,or 0,3. i pay that cause 80% is payed by the government that controls the only company that provide internet.

tat2teel said in /404:

We just had to have our modem replaced because Xfinity keeps messing up, and sadly my download speeds took a hit. Here’s where I’m at now… What’s everyone else getting? alt text

About the same give or take a few

1 Like

I wish the upload was higher. I need that sweet fiber some day…

geran rocks

manguit0u Well I don’t pay $1 a month mainly because I live in Canada, but I do pay $60.

Ub6 but i mean is affordable with a regular job? or minimum wage? plus rent plus food? i pay less than 1$ but you earn 15$ a month and need more than 200$ to eat, i don’t pay rent cause i live in my gf parents house.

BTW: i love canada xD

tat2teel Your download speeds are nearly 4 times mine, and over double on your upload speeds. I have TWC and pay nearly 200 a month for Cable/Phone/Internet

manguit0u Oh yeah the $60 is easy to pay, both my wife and I work full time. I myself don’t always have extra cash to play with because I am building up an emergency fund for our household, which makes me live cheque (check for the US folks) to cheque for the last few months. It is worth it though because if something ever happens we will have the money to cover it… 5k and counting… going to get it to 15k and then use 5 of it for a nice vacation. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I just tried Ookla’s new Windows desktop app from the store (free). Still pretty satisfied :smiley: -50 Mbps at the moment from the best :smiley:

1 Like

Just found this. Revive the topic and let’s see whose speed is improved in the US :smiley:

2 Likes

0_1499298154864_Screenshot_10.png

My speeds doubled. But so did my cost pretty much THANKS SPECTRUM.