July Gamer Challenge Results

All right folks, time for the results of the July GC! Let’s see who nerded out the most!

ButtStallion : 20 Points (Total War Rome II N)
MyLifeForAiur : 20 Points (Final Fantasy X)
ShiftySatchmo : 5 Points (Epistory: Typing Chronicles N)
Adnan_Popara : 5 Points (Call of Juarez: Gunslinger)
Katsuo : 100 Points (Call of Juarez: Gunslinger H, Abyss Odyssey H, Tales of the Orient: Rising Sun N, Killer is Dead H, Final Fantasy VI N, Quantum Conundrum N, Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance H, The Banner Saga N + H, Sakura Spirit N)
teh_g : 15 Points (Epistory: Typing Chronicles N, StarCraft II: Legacy of the Void

The winner and the Champion of the Gaming Exodus July Challenge is the Dwarf Katsuo! Congratulations mate! I will send something your way soon! Thanks to everybody that joined in!

Good job NoLife Katsuo :smiley:

4 Likes

ButtStallion You will get +20 Points just for this comment.

3 Likes

Alex Still not enough to beat the hentai lover :smiley:

2 Likes

Holy shit I finished so many games o.O
ButtStallion , I dislike hentai XD

3 Likes

Katsuo Sure and I am not an unicorn :smiley:

3 Likes

Congrats! I need to be more serious about this this month…

1 Like

AND by the way, don’t you dare send me anything. Send that unicorn or Geran something. Or maybe Andrew would like a typing game. I’m busy cleaning the big ass AAA titles like MGSV and Witcher 3. These two will devour ~600 hours of my life. :confused:

2 Likes

Congratz everyone! But an even bigger congratz to Katsuo you did great!!

MyLifeForAiur Yeah!! I successfully lost my life because of games! XD
and ty btw <3

2 Likes

Katsuo Rules are rules. Deal with it.

Alex
Anarchy yo. No rules here :v:

1 Like

Katsuo Wait, do you hear that? It’s… Something strange… Wait, I got it!

It’s the sound of me not giving any fucks. You are getting a game, so prepare your backlog. Or you can prepare your other backlog were you to refuse a gift from the almighty Gaming God.

2 Likes

Alex You know, I’m sooooo going to ignore you :wink:

1 Like

Katsuo Sure mate, if you have it in your heart to do so, just do so. I know I am meaningless, I know I am garbage, make sure to pinch it in. Start ignoring me. That will cause literally enough mental damage to myself and I am stressed out as it is. Do it. I will personally be sad about it, but I am so used to life throwing so many rotten lemons at me, I will try and endure. If i can.

Alex I fell for that once. I’m not falling for that again. Stop with the pessimistic nonsense XD

1 Like

Katsuo Actually, it’s the truth I am afraid. Sorry mate, I don’t lie, I just exclude portions of the truth if need be. :wink:

Alex If you say so :peach:

1 Like

Hey my names not on there!

Maybe because I didn’t finish anything! :laughing:

I’m working on one for August! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Polekatt I think I’ll finish only one game for August as well XD

1 Like