Katsuo - May Gamer Challenge

Finished Bayonetta. I’ll say this. Bayonetta is literally the best character in video games ever. And yeah, Bayonetta is literally one of the best games ever made. Hell, I’ll put it in the top 5 of best games I’ve ever played. Everything in this game is perfect. Story, gameplay, combat, visuals…everything! I’m definitely gonna replay it few more times even after I finish grinding the achievements. Hopefully, we’ll get the sequel on Steam. I need it. Like, really bad!
Recommended? Hell yeah! Score? ∞/∞

Buy it for me \o/

1 Like

ShiftySatchmo Sure but after you finish FF7 :wink:

1 Like

Finished Dungeons 2. Freaking fantastic game. If you like Dungeon Keeper, you will 100% like this one too. Hell, even if you don’t like this genre, you’ll like this game anyway lol. Everything is so well done in this game that I really wonder why the hell did they give this game for free. It’s easily worth the price. Visuals, sound, gameplay, everything is sooooooo good. The main reason why I liked it is the narrator in the game. His references of movies, TV series and games are sooooo funny. The way he tells you what are you doing and what are you supposed to do is just top notch. If you didn’t get the game on Humble, buy it. It’s worth. Score? 8/10.

Achievements are also easy, so I’ll be replaying a few missions to obtain them.

Boring to beat you in the challenge if you play everything on normal. No courage? :smiley:

1 Like

ButtStallion This game doesn’t even have difficulty options. You drunk again? XD

1 Like

Finished Cliffhanger Wake. Great game, stupid ending, 8/10. Will replay a few times to get the achievements.

1 Like

Katsuo you played the dlc episodes right

ShiftySatchmo whistles Sure I did whistles nervously x100

Katsuo ah you have to! The second one is better than the main game

1 Like

ShiftySatchmo I keep hearing that a looooot. Will play \o/

Finished Call of Duty: Black Ops III. This game is freaking insane. Fast paced, boots on the ground, non-stop shooting insanity with a wicked storyline. It’s just awesome! There’s a lot of plot twists and the ending really surprised me. And now I want Black Ops 4. If you want to play a crazy good FPS, then this game is for ya. Highly recommended. I’ll give it 8.5/10 easily. I would give it probably 10/10 if it wasn’t that short. It’s around 10 hours long. Definitely gonna replay the game few more times on different difficulties.

Katsuo that’s not bloodborne

ShiftySatchmo Great observation skills!

Katsuo I never see you dislike a game. Do You think you have low standards or only buy games you’re positive you will love

1 Like

This is how you waste my cards, sad. Now go play that mp :smiley:

sYnCroSis Sheesh, few months ago I’ve posted my opinion on Lords of the Fallen and I think I gave it 4/10 or even lower. It was really bad. Last month or month before that, I’ve beaten Skyrim and I absolutely hated that game. There are a few more games that I’ve finished a long time ago and I really disliked them.

I think I have really high standards when it comes to games. It’s just a coincidence that I’ve been playing games that are really damn good, in the last few months. I can probably give you a list of 100 games that I totally disliked haha

ButtStallion Not yet! I have to beat all zombies. After that, mp XD

sYnCroSis Ha hates games which i play XD

Arsononion Everyone hates the games you play <3

1 Like