Katsuo - September Gamer Challenge

katsuo if you can hold out they’ll probably pair the two for a nice price

2 Likes

syncrosis yeah like a GOTY edition hooplah

2 Likes

katsuo said in Katsuo - September Gamer Challenge:

gord0 I found Uncharted 4 for 25 euros used. So I’ll get that one next time I go to Germany. As for the lost legacy thing…I’ll wait a year for that one. 40 euros is too much.

You should google to see if the german version is sensored in some silly way first.

gord0 said in Katsuo - September Gamer Challenge:

gord0 I found Uncharted 4 for 25 euros used. So I’ll get that one next time I go to Germany. As for the lost legacy thing…I’ll wait a year for that one. 40 euros is too much.

You should google to see if the german version is sensored in some silly way first.

Hmmm…I didn’t think of that. Bad stuff happening in U4?

katsuo they say, Dang once or twice, oh and Crap… gotta sensor

1 Like

gord0 said in Katsuo - September Gamer Challenge:

Hmmm…I didn’t think of that. Bad stuff happening in U4?

They sensor a lot of stupid shit, no real rhyme or reason.

1 Like

Yo PeaceLeon , stop censoring stuff in games!

“Uncharted: Drake’s Fortune - Blood is removed from the game when played on a Japanese region PS3.”

It seems to be the only uncharted game sensored. Was only japan though.

gord0 Why would anyone censor blood wtf

gord0 Why would anyone censor blood wtf

Generally it’s down to which dip shits are runnings the government of the affected region.

Finished Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice. 10/10, GOTY, top 5 favorite game ever. Literally masterpiece. Honestly, I don’t know if there will ever be a game that will be better than Hellblade. I want more of Hellblade. Go play it. And play it with your headphones on.

Thanks ShiftySatchmo for the game <3

4 Likes

katsuo heyyyy it’s one of my favorites tooooo

2 Likes

Same herrrrreeeeee weeee

3 Likes

Finished Dying Light with PeaceLeon and BamBam few days ago. Forgot to post it xd
Great game! Although at some points it was a bit boring because the side quests and challenges are kinda meh. So we decided just to rush through the main story and yeah, I had fun. BUT…the ending is just insanely bad. I was expecting a bit more but eh, I hope the DLCs will “complete” the storyline. I’ll give it 7/10. No screenshots because I’m too lazy to post them :kiss:

1 Like