Kia Ora, like a bad smell I followed.

OK so it’s Jaison Tait from NZL aka Sgt_T8ie aka Cpt_Obvious.

I see y’all tried to leave me, well like a ninja trained bloodhound of doom I managed to track you down Bwahahahaha! OK, so someone sent me an invite.

Honestly if it hasn’t been said enough, your lack of presence was felt noticeably, I see a lot of names here that I looked forward to seeing posts & comments of, hence why I joined the forum here. But due to the number of friends I have made on the GT I’m still active there too. We shall see how things fall as time goes by.

I’m just getting grounded at the moment and it sure looks like there’s a bunch of recommended reading before I get up to speed, I’m just checking in for now.

Catch ya around.

Angel is paranoid and bans people who even haven’t left and didn’t have plans to leave lol Some people say he is doing “legal” stuff to sue us lol hahahah im dying XD Welcome here bro added me on the steam and ill added you to our group and i can tell you reasons why i left and everyone else :smiley:

1 Like

Glad to see you here man, if nothing else there is no shortage of posts going around for your reading pleasure.

There are still a lot of us who have active GTribe profiles and such which is no issue at all. Hopefully once things settle down we can all get back to our roots and enjoy each other companies as we have done for some time now.

Again, welcome and glad to have ya around!

2 Likes

Welcome my friend :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey Jason Steven Sanmarco here. I am the same, here and there with many good friends on both sites. Glad you made it over.

1 Like

Hey there!

1 Like

Welcome to the cool side!

1 Like

Welcome!

1 Like

Hey Jason!! good to see ya!

1 Like

Welcome good sir. Nobody here is going to give you flak for staying with GT. It was also my intention before they just went ahead and locked me out of my account.

1 Like