Latest AMD drivers

Gorkie I like the Andrew option more. I even updated my wishlist because of that.

1 Like

Watch Dogs 2, The Division, and Battlefield 1 fixes as well as a crossfire profile for Dishonored 2 (dx11) : ]

1 Like

gord0 Can’t wait to try my crossfired GPUs on these games…not

Dang it I installed these and then SOMA crashed! Probably unrelated…

ShiftySatchmo said in Latest AMD drivers:

No mentions of SOMA in the Known Issues portion of the release notes : /

1 Like

gord0 said in Latest AMD drivers:

Haha yeah just crap luck probably. I didn’t get a checkpoint and was at the end of a puzzle…

Haha yeah just crap luck probably. I didn’t get a checkpoint and was at the end of a puzzle…

I only ever install beta drivers if they improve the game or game engine or graphics api of the game I’m currently playing. Otherwise I wait for official drivers.

I only ever install beta drivers if they improve the game or game engine or graphics api of the game I’m currently playing. Otherwise I wait for official drivers.

Yeahhh I wasn’t sure about starting watch dogs 2 or not

New official release! Lots of goodies and fixes! : ]

It’s sooo beautiful! No bloatware in the installer for the first time in at least 14 years lol!

1 Like

gord0 Nice trainer though! XD

Katsuo said in Latest AMD drivers:

gord0 Nice trainer though! XD

I forget which game I used that for, but I’m keeping it around until it expires because it auto updates and allows you to pick from all the games megatrainer has trainers for. I’ll eventually encounter another bullshit difficulty someday. lol

Back to the topic, if any of you use MSI Afterburner, you’ll need to either update to latest version or reinstall. I used it for showing gpu temps in tray and OSD. It stopped working after I installed the latest drivers. Updating to the newest version fixed it.

1 Like

It would also seem that the steam overlay and fps counter no longer work. Steam is quick with updates though. Besides my current game runs at a solid 60 maxed out, so I’m ok with not seeing my fps for a couple days.

Amendment: the steam overlay stopped working with some games, not all.

Weird. I can’t get the ReLive overlay to show up for me. Something must be stealing hotkeys.

teh_g said in Latest AMD drivers:

Weird. I can’t get the ReLive overlay to show up for me. Something must be stealing hotkeys.

I didn’t even try it. I just made sure it was turned off in the control center.

I’m pissing myself laughing over this driver. With my RX 480 I had a cursor corruption on one of my 2 screens that the only work around I had found was to launch the windows magnifier function. Well about a month ago the cursor corruption magically cleared itself. And I see that the latest driver states that they fixed the cursor corruption issue.

Well I’ve updated to the latest drivers & guess what - the corruption is back! Not major as I was working around it, but it’s funny seeing how the issue was supposedly fixed.

Additionally I went ahead & ran some benchmarks here on my work PC to see if there were any improvements over the older drivers & I’d say they’re there, but minimal - but I’m likely to be bottlenecked on my CPU (FX-4100 AM3+), so I’m planning on swapping the RX 480 out for either a GTX 950 or an HD 7950 & seeing how it runs with an i7 4770 at home.

Another one just came out. A bunch of fixes, mostly ReLive stuff. Also Dota 2 and Battlfield One stuff.

3 Likes

Another one just came out. A bunch of fixes, mostly ReLive stuff. Also Dota 2 and Battlfield One stuff.

ReLive works very well for me on this latest update. Really enjoy it! I uninstalled Action.

3 Likes