Logitech G560

I decided to buy speakers because I got money extra. So I went with these…

Holy fuck they are loud. The sound is amazing. Bass is literally destroying my flat. Super satisfied.
Also I made this post because I like to show off how rich I am.

It has bluetooth, whitetooth, blacktooth, RGBtooth, USB port, 3.5mm jack etc.

8 Likes

Hey rich guy, buy me sekiro

You don’t deserve sekiro

2 Likes

You’re right :sob:

1 Like

Buy me things?

I like the speakers. I used to have some but basically just use a headset now.

2 Likes

What do ya want?

A house?

Don’t you have already 2?

In FF XIV maybe.

Still playing it?

Every once in a while. I’m waiting for the new expansion. I’m slowly playing through Persona 5 with the ol’ wife. Then maybe on to DMC 5 on PS4? WHO KNOWS?!

1 Like

Noice. I’m also waiting for the expansion. Hopefully it will be good. I’m still trying to finish the mini stories in BF5. Then maybe on to Nioh? WHO KNOWS?!

1 Like

Too lazy to make a new post so I’ll just put this here. New benchmark is up. Check it out if you want. It’s pretty cool.

2 Likes

Did not know you played FFXIV… you wouldn’t happen to be Katsuo Don would you :stuck_out_tongue: @Katsuo

Yeah I’m playing it a bit. Haven’t even reached Heavensward expansion haha. I don’t really have much time to play the game much but when I do have, I’m playing it (duuh). Luckily, I have vacation June-July so I have enough time to prepare for Shadowbringers.

And nope, Katsuo Don is definitely not me. I have some other trashy waifu weeb name that I can’t even write it down. I’m on Moogle server.

Ah cool, I am on Famfrit :smiley: