Luke Cage and Iron Fist canceled

They keep Jessica Jones and get rid of Luke Cage and Iron Fist? Man somebody does not know what they are doing, Jessica Jones is not very good at all, I would have canceled that before Luke Cage for sure and probably before Iron Fist as well, though I do not think Iron Fist was much better than Jessica Jones.

1 Like

But Krysten Ritter is hot as hell. :smiley:

1 Like

Good point, very good point.

Looks only go so far, then they get boring and I need quality.

As long as they keep Daredevil I don’t care

It’s only just so the shows can be continued for the new Disney streaming service which no one wanted.
To me all the shows were pretty good. Daredevil and Punisher were the best ones IMO.

1 Like

I agree about the streaming service that nobody wants, I am hoping the shows get picked up over there but kinda doubt it. I liked Luke Cage more than either you mentioned, but they were 2 and 3 for me.

Not my favorite but I hope they keep it.

I think Daredevil is definitely the best of them. I want them to make Jessica Jones a monster of the week style show.

It had the best startup for sure. I got to liking Luke Cage midway through the first season. I want to like Jessica Jones but it feels like I am having to force myself to. First season of Iron Fist was not that great but I really liked the way they ended last season and wanted to know where they were going to go with it.