Mafia 3

Hell yeah 30fps master race!

2 Likes

If that’s still the case whenever it gets to the top of my list, it will be promptly returned.

2 Likes

Katsuo Blech, that is garbage.

teh_g said in Mafia 3:

Locked at 24fps is where it’s at. Cinematic experience wooooo!!!

ShiftySatchmo said in Mafia 3:

teh_g said in Mafia 3:

Locked at 24fps is wear it’s at. Cinematic experience wooooo!!!

Ehem…pretty enough. Human eye can only see 24 fps. console flexing

Writing was on the wall - no pre-release review copies sent out.

Say it with me “We Do Not Pre-Order!”

3 Likes

Still not understand how and why they released the game with this fps lock…

1 Like

ButtStallion They did that so we can have that “cinematic feel”. Hopefully they fixed everything else with that patch. Seems like 30fps lock wasn’t the only problem with the game.

Katsuo No other problem with my dirty copy just that lock so far. But I already have the patch xD

ButtStallion Pirates fixed the game even before the legit patch XD

2 Likes

The first one is still the best

https://youtu.be/mQ1YMeY07xI

1 Like

https://youtu.be/8C32-MskAUk

1 Like

ButtStallion said in Mafia 3:

The first one is still the best

Definitely !

Suddenly, “Mafia 3” was removed from my wishlist.

2 Likes

Zmajuga
Suddenly? haha :smiley:
I removed it yesterday after I spent some hours with the dirty copy as a demo. because we dont have a demo :smiley: Now I see why

3 Likes

Not exactly free but if you have a lot of time you can finish it in 7 days. Let’s see if they fixed the game to be playable.
Also it has a 75% sale until 7th of May. @Artem and @Polekatt wishlisted it.

3 Likes

Not recommended, runs like shit on a 6600k and 1070. Doesnt matter if you use the highest or lowest preset, constant stutters makes it unplayable. Avoid if possible. Shame, I loved the first Mafia and the second was great as well. The story started promising but the performance is maybe the worst I ever experienced.

I’m actually interested now to see how it runs. I want to see how bad it isssss

Just tried it. Runs perfectly fine. Locked 60fps unfortunately.

The fps is not locked, you can choose 30 fps, 60 fps or unlimited. I tried everything, 30, 60, max, vsync on and off, highest settings and lowest and it moved it like crazy every second, 15 in one second, 80 the next, then 25 etcetc. It was worse after the first mission with the haitians.

I know there was unlimited fps but it doesn’t work haha

I don’t know. For me it wasn’t moving from 60 fps. It’s not bad but on 144Hz monitor, anything below 90 is sucky haha