Maple Syrup <3

MyLifeForAiur That would be me and no thats a lie i like Canadians , with some maple syrup hahahaha

ArsonSami Everything is better with Maple Syrup.

2 Likes

I wish i could have some now XD

ArsonSami I have three bottles in the house right now. Not sure why I know one was a gift (real maple syrup the good shit, not that store bought crap). Then I had a regular bottle and I think I bought another one thinking I was out but in reality I already had two.

1 Like

MyLifeForAiur I never had one :confused: One of Life goals is to >Try it

1 Like

MyLifeForAiur Maine, home of REAL maple syrup :stuck_out_tongue: and where I live :smiley:

1 Like

Only0neKnight Send me one bottle for mah birthday XD

1 Like

Only0neKnight You’re from Maine I learn something new every day. I also hear Vermont has good maple syrup. In Canada pretty much the province of Ontario (where I live) and everything east produces Maple syrup. It’s really big here. New Brunswick maple syrup is my favorite though.

ArsonSami Come to Ontario and I’ll buy you a shitload of real maple syrup.

1 Like

MyLifeForAiur I wish but getting visa is over kill XD Its one of my life wishes to visit Ontario, told you that awhile ago. :smiley:

1 Like

ArsonSami Yeah I remember. Just waiting for it to be a reality. I’ll buy a shitload of beer and we can get super drunk and maybe even arrested!!! It would be a total hoot!!

MyLifeForAiur Not arrested I am nice hahahaha but we can make mayhem haha

ArsonSami Fine I guess we can get arrested some other time :frowning: Come one year to heavy T.O that would be best. It’s a all weekend heavy metal festival in Toronto.

Haha so very off topic

MyLifeForAiur That can lead us to be arrested hahah

1 Like

ShiftySatchmo sorry sir. It was my fault sir. All of this started because of the joke I made previously. Please don’t ban me.

1 Like

MyLifeForAiur just remember, 1,000,000 strikes and you’re out!

ShiftySatchmo uh oh that won’t take long at all.

ShiftySatchmo said in Anybody know who this is?:

MyLifeForAiur just remember, 1,000,000 strikes and you’re out!

Can you send me a warning ? Like slap my post ? XD

1 Like

ArsonSami Careful man, you got no beard no more, slaps might tend to hurt now without that cushion :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I like the Grade B stuff.

1 Like