Merry Christmas everybody!!

HOLA mates!! It’s been a damn sight too long! I have been really busy with work and I have had a lot of things coming up, some too serious to ignore! But let’s be merry today!

I wish you nothing but the best with long and great health, lots of happiness and gaming!

Also a small apology; Christmas presents will be a bit late this year from me cause I am away from home! I am actually on vacation (after 8 loooong years of no relaxation almost!) I am at New York City and will be until early January! More info and pics later on! If you want to talk, you can always throw a private message! I love you all to the death! Presents for you after I get back home to Greece!

Merry Christmas!

Nice! My brother lives in NYC and I love to visit

1 Like

Merry Christmas! Enjoy your vacation!

1 Like

Alex is alive after all? xD merry christmas mate

2 Likes

Hell yeah. The further you are away from me, the better. We don’t need you here on the Balkans! :stuck_out_tongue:

Merry Christmas and have fun in NYC.

1 Like

Great to hear from you man. Enjoy your vacation. :wink:

1 Like

Merry Christmas Alex, enjoy your Vacation!

1 Like

Great to hear from ya man. NYC isn’t too far from me. Wish I would have had more time away from work as I would have come to visit some family and you. Merry Christmas bro and safe travels.

1 Like

Happy Christmas!

1 Like

Merry Christmas Alex! I hope your vacation is a good one and you get to relax some!

1 Like