Middle Earth: Shadow of War

How was Blade dlc? Also what did you think of the story turn at the end of the main game?

It would be unfortunate for those without the dlc. It would leave them with a blueballs ending. Blade continues from where you left off. With a better ending.

FOR THE BRIGHT LORDDDDDDDD

1 Like

For most of the game anyway ; ]

2 Likes

I gave up on Desolation because it’s a perma death rogue like. Can’t be assed with that kind of stupid. In an alternate universe where it wasn’t a gift, and it was cheaper to get just the one dlc, I would have. And this game is done. Main game and first dlc are recommended. The 2nd dlc is not.

NEXT!

2 Likes

Glad you enjoyed it overall

1 Like

Speaking of this game, it’s super cheap on humble right now. Less than it was on steam by a solid amount. $12-ish for the base game and $17-ish for the game with dlc.

1 Like

The first dlc is worth the extra money.

Currently on Xbox Game Pass & Game Pass PC!

The game is fantastic

1 Like

Downloaded it its the Standard Edition but got it for my PC with my Game Pass loving it so far!

Great game, reached the epilogue Shadow War…but do I really have to win 10 siege battles to see the true ending? Sounds grindy af even without the loot boxes. Doing it either way. :smiley:

2 Likes

And that’s the reason why I lowered the final score for this game.

The true ending is that he found the one piece

Yup, everyone’s annoyance. I loved the 99% glitch

2 Likes

So when I play I should skip the epilogue and watch the ending on YouTube?

Yes, skip it. I am losing my hair and 2 fortresses. I was winning, the main 60+ lvl orc remained, they had “no chance” skills, died both times, lost both fortresses. Fortunately attacking is way easier so I recaptured them and now reaching Shadow War Stage 4 but damn it is grindy. If you don’t have all the fortresses’ upgrades maxed out with 45-50 lvl orc warchiefs when reaching the epilogue, skip it.

I am 98% now, let’s see :smiley:

Looks like they fixed the epilogue in a patch, because what I found on the internet about it, it was 10 stages:

• Cirith Ungol
  • Núrnen
  • Seregost
  • Gorgoroth
  • Cirith Ungol and Núrnen
  • Seregost and Gorgoroth
  • Núrnen and Seregost
  • Núrnen, Cirith Ungol, and Gorgoroth
  • Cirith Ungol, Seregost, and Gorgoroth
  • All four.

Now I only had 4 stages before the true ending:

• Cirith Ungol
  • Núrnen
  • Seregost
  • Núrnen, Cirith Ungol and Gorgoroth

So your choice @ShiftySatchmo not as long as before but still if you lose a siege you have to win it back so it could easily be 8 battles if you are a noob :smiley:

Oh cool. So how are they planning to give me my time back when I did 10?

2 Likes