MILI MILI MILI!! NEP NEP NEP!!!

@Katsuo

Oh god yes. Best thing that I saw today and its 5 am. Instabuy all of it.

1 Like

Well all except cyberdimension. That one is pricey.

What type of game are these? Should I take advantage of this sale?

Yes and yes

It’s the purest form of a JRPG. Memorable characters, fun story, fun gameplay. Nothing groundbreaking but every time I see something Nep related, I feel like I’m reborn. All warm and nice.

1 Like

Also, in each game, you need to switch to japanese audio. The english voice actors are crap every time. I would recommend playing them in the order they were released. LOTS of references to prev games all over the place.

2 Likes

Alright you guys have convinced me. I’m looking at it now. I’m going to assume rebirth 1,2,3 are the first three games. Completely lost after that.

Rebirth 1, 2, 3, Megadimension Nep VII. Those are canon games.

1 Like

Start with the rebirth games.

1 Like

I bought the three rebirth games in a bundle for $14. I’m excited now I have something to do this weekend.

1 Like

That’s easily ~100 hours of content. Without even doing the side stuff haha
I can’t wait to start the third game and then VII. Everyone needs Nep Nep in their lives.

1 Like

Also this. Everyone is buying Nepppppppppp

1 Like

These are all the ones I’ve played and didn’t return:

1 Like

One rule though. Never play the games back to back. Always play a few other games inbetween.

1 Like

With how long they are, I don’t think I’d even be able to play that much JRPG.

Everything looks fine until I entered the forest. Now none of the textures are right. Everything is just rainbow coloured. Updating my drivers now.

I’ve heard of this before. I think @Gorkie had or some random steam forum person. If drivers don’t fix, check the steam discussion forum.

2 Likes

There is a fix for this, and its been reported several times to even AMD. https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1243213830

1 Like

You had the right person twas I who had the issue.

2 Likes