mobile chrome

Anybody have this version of chrome and find the main gx menu button unresponsive? Had to make this post with mobile ff.

It does work fine in mobile ff, but it shows up on the wrong side. I’d prfer to use chrome for all my mobile browsing.

Same here. Wahhhh

1 Like

Save us teh_g

1 Like

The button being on the other side perplexed me, then I discovered this setting:
0_1520614808813_37f29278-1d48-4aed-a94c-f11a062f4a90-image.png

I don’t have Chrome, so I can’t speak to why it would stop working. Nothing has changed on my end since the template issue last month.

teh_g said in mobile chrome:

The button being on the other side perplexed me, then I discovered this setting:

I don’t have Chrome, so I can’t speak to why it would stop working. Nothing has changed on my end since the template issue last month.

Odd that the check box only applies to ff. Now it’s on the right side in both browsers.

The chrome update was just pushed out today. Maybe there’s threads about the problem on the support forum?

gord0 Nothing about it yet. Does it still not work if you switch sides?

I don’t have a Chrome update, or I’d try it out too.

gord0 Nothing about it yet. Does it still not work if you switch sides?

The problem isn’t which side. The button doesn’t respond in chrome. When I first encountered the problem and tested in ff, I noticed ff had the button on the wrong side but was still functional.

After checking that option ff has the button on the right side but in chrome the button is still unresponsive.

gord0 I’ll make a post on the support forums. I’ll spam the Play Store to see if I get the Chrome update too.

1 Like

My iPad actually has a slightly newer version but isn’t applicable because it uses the desktop layout due to screen size.

Looks like the dev team was able to reproduce and will work on a fix today. I’ll pull in the fix when it becomes available.

1 Like

Looks like it is actually a bug in Chrome. A workaround patch is being made for NodeBB though.

1 Like

ShiftySatchmo gord0 Can you guys try again? I just updated the theme.

1 Like

ShiftySatchmo gord0 Can you guys try again? I just updated the theme.

No visible change.

teh_g still busted

1 Like

Try now?

1 Like

teh_g finallyyyyyyyy \o/

1 Like

w000000!