Mortal Kombat XL Enhanced Online Beta

I’m not sure if it’s working for everyone but give it a try. 23GBs of download

I am always skeptical of online fighting games like this, I imagine people abuse latency real bad…

I enjoy fighting games like this, but I’m horrible at them with people that know what they are doing, because I can’t remember moves on controllers. I’m basically a button masher.

So I just go for the graphics/characters that I like, so I stick with Tekken. or DOA. :blush:

Polekatt said in Mortal Kombat XL Enhanced Online Beta:

I enjoy fighting games like this, but I’m horrible at them with people that know what they are doing, because I can’t remember moves on controllers. I’m basically a button masher.

So I just go for the graphics/characters that I like, so I stick with Tekken. or DOA. :blush:

I used to play sf4 online… but when mkx came to pc I just played the campaign and then forgot about it.

The only Mortal Kombat I’ve played was MK2 and that’s it. So I’m not sure if MKX is actually good or not. From the reviews on Steam, it seems that the devs stopped giving support for the PC, which is sucky. I still like the Naruto, Dragon Ball, DOA styled fighters than Mortal Kombat. If some of you planned on buying MK, I suggest you to wait for Tekken 7. I think that one will be good.

1 Like