Motorsport Manager

I got a gift yesterday from a friend and with it Motorsport Manager. Love from the first minute. Can’t stop it. Just…one…more…race. Totally addictive like the Civilization games. At least for me. But who loves motorsports will love this. Already played more than 5 hours with one rest :smiley:

https://youtu.be/mUsRRIzY9HU

Definitely on my wishlist! Good to hear its living up to expectations. :race_car:

On of my latest double podium win. The engine upgrade worth every money on the “fake” Monza track. :smiley:

1 Like

schlitty After a restart and 2x3 season, I managed to win the first tear which is a “fake” GP3 :smiley:
Driving in GP2 from next year. Target is dont be the worst team :smiley:

2 Likes

Well done! Good luck in GP2 :race_car:

93 hours on Steam…I just want to say this too addictive for a motorsport fan like me. Started my 2026 season and just reached the top3 team in the fictional F1 league. Still much to do :smiley:

2 Likes

ButtStallion said in Motorsport Manager:

93 hours on Steam…I just want to say this too addictive for a motorsport fan like me. Started my 2026 season and just reached the top3 team in the fictional F1 league. Still much to do :smiley:

I’ve been wanting a game that would do this for me… I dropped multiple 100’s of hours in Pro Evo Soccer on the Xbox & XB360. All in Master League Mode. I took Cougarton United to top of the EPL & masters of Europe across 15 seasons. But the latest iterations on PC have failed to engage me for a full season & it’s heartbreaking.

I’m glad you found your Grail - I can fully understand, even if I don’t follow the sport :slight_smile:

2 Likes

2026 is over, 3rd in the constructor’s championship. Let’s hope we can improve next year’s car. New livery for a new hope.

2 Likes

Another year passed, second place in 2027, strong second best team. Can we win the title in 2028 with the new car?

1 Like

2028 was our year! Finally the world champion team. Starting in the gp3 league, managed to with it, then gp2 and now the f1. And all thanks to our mastermind team principal. Sadly we missed the driver’s championship, but maybe next year. Because of this awesome win, the team is returning to its more historical red livery.
13 years in numbers:

• 2 European Racing Series Constructors championship win
  • 1 Asia-Pacific Super Cup Constructors championship win
  • 1 World Motorsport Championship Constructors championship win
  • 163 races
  • 128 podiums
  • 55 Wins

1 Like

2029: Constructor and driver championship winner! The team is on the top in every possible way.
So, after 120 hours I spent with this team, time to do some challenges as a team principal with another team. Maybe during the summer. This was a long journey, i earned some rest :smiley:

1 Like

Noe you can create your own formula or gt team in the game. It is a free dlc in the Steam Store. And a paid one was released as well. Worth every cents. It introduces the GT series and some awesome new features. For example the energy recovery system (ers), the Three Stage Qualifying. And the workshop items is great as well. Real life pilot’s portaits, real f1 liveies etc.

1 Like

If schlitty or Sgt_T8ie is interested :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

ButtStallion Thanks - just going to also tag in Trainsmash

1 Like

-57%, 15 Euro schlitty , Sgt_T8ie , Trainsmash

https://www.bundlestars.com/en/game/motorsport-manager

1 Like

ButtStallion do I actually drive the cars?

Trainsmash No, you are just managing the team, making race strategies, financials etc.

ButtStallion said in Motorsport Manager:

Trainsmash No, you are just managing the team, making race strategies, financials etc.

So, good for a ham-fisted, lead footed Asian like me? Awesome!

So I returned to this game after half a year. Started a challenge mode, where I have to bring my F3 team to F1 and win the championship. An easy 30-40 hour challenge maybe :smiley: And 7-8 seasons at least. I am in season 3, still in F3 and looks like the AI did not improve since my pause. Changable conditions can trick the enemies. Starting on wet when you clearly want to use inters, then they put on slicks when the track is still wet :smiley: I am the 5th best team on the grid, still managed to score my first win with this team, in this challenge :smiley: I even had some time to repair my car even when it was not neccessary but i wanted to make sure :smiley:

1 Like

Damn, almost got it in season 3…But the drivers’ championship is ours at least!