My Fallout 4 load order has gotten a bit excessive...

Yup, here it is in all it’s stable glory

Fallout 4 Mods

Armor and Weapon Keywords Community Resource (AWKCR)
Valdacil’s Item Sorting
Settlement Keywords Expanded
Quick Trade
HUDFramework DEF_UI Compatibility Patch
Holo Time
Companion Status HUD

Companion Fall Damage Immunity
Everyone’s Best Friend
Ellen- the cartographer + Update

Eli’s Armour Collection Remade - Vanilla and CBBE
K-9 Harness – Tactical Body Armor and Backpack for Dogmeat
NCR Ranger Veteran Armor
PreWar Binoculars
Wearable Postman Shoulder Bag or Backpack
Wearable Backpacks and Pouches + AWKCR Patch
Enclave X-02 Power Armor
West Tek Tactical Optics + AWKCR Patch
Doombased Weapons Merged
Adventurer Outfit

Enough About the Settlements Already Preston
NPCs Travel
True Storms
Keep Commonwealth Radiant quests within the Commonwealth
Better Settlers + Update
No more floating razorgrain

Wall Pass-Through Power Conduits
Thematic and Practical
Snappable Junk Fences
Snappable Garden Plots
Red Rocket - Window Shutters and Custom Doors (Shutters Only)
More Productive Scavengers (10 items w/ 10% Chance of nothing)
Longer Power Lines 3x
Dino’s Decorations
Do it Yourshelf - clutter for shelves and bookcases
Ms. Rae’s Unique Containers and Bins O’ Stuff
Increased Build Limit Enhanced 4K
Salvage Beacons

Far Harbor Player Shack
Old World Radio Boston

I supposed mod “list” is more appropriate lol. Anyway, between Watch Dogs 2, Dishonored 2, and random bouts of Skyrim, this is what I end up spending my free time doing…messing around with mods lol. Anyone have any good suggestions?

1 Like

Does not look excessive at all to me! I may use some of these as suggestions when I get around to playing again!

1 Like

Noted this list and when I finally end up getting this game will check into them more.

Having said that, you should have seen my last Skyrim mod list.


Mods are a quirk that makes PC so awesome. Like most people, I feel like 25% of my 150+ hours in Skyrim was playing with mods rather than playing the game (the other 75% was spent following an icon :stuck_out_tongue: ). And that mod list got quite extensive.

My new one is Automobilsta a driving sim. Been modding the poop out of that thing! HUD, icons, 15+ car series, skin packs, talent files, etc etc.

The creativity of some people is amazing.

1 Like

I had Oblivion running successfully with 225+ mods, before I finally broke it. :wink:

1 Like

Polekatt said in My Fallout 4 load order has gotten a bit excessive...:

I had Oblivion running successfully with 225+ mods, before I finally broke it. :wink:

Oblivion or Obsession?

1 Like