Need help urgent

So i spent yesterday whole day with my family celebrating my sisters kid birthday…took over 200 pictures but somehow the stupid camera didnt work properly and it saved all pictures as one DSC file… i tried to restore with asoftech and other programs but in order to obtain all the images i need to buy it but i cannot lol So does someone know any free programs to do it ?Thanks

ArsonSami As far as I know the DSC file just stores the information about the pictures but not the pictures itself.
I would try to use the following program (http://www.piriform.com/recuva). Used it a while ago for the memory card of my uncles cam and had a good result.

PeaceLeon I just remembered about it to and downloaded it :smiley: I hope i get them back :smiley: I Can see the pic on stupid camere they work perfect and i restored with other programs but they are all pay to get so hope Recuva works :smiley: thank you ! :smiley:

ArsonSami
If recuva didn’t work, i have R-studio 6.1 for you :stuck_out_tongue:
Use the 6.1 version and you can enter these to get the full programme

NAME :
Aki

COMPANY :
Akshay

REGISTRATION KEY : Dkom5u0u1Tvwi+rcmMrIAAwmaOxKEgBkgwOMkNBwPhpLzV1jgg5ZjnFmylI0AeDTexoAweOabdltHwNOEWX9JYT+CC4sYCEWDl89gU61bED8eRu3RA4AvsxwcihxfitzDLIrCgg=

PeaceLeon I restored it while using Trial version thank God. ! :smiley: ![0_1466937496726_DSCN1518.JPG](Uploading 100%) would hate myself forever if i didnt restored this :smiley:

Jeroenvh That is one LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG fucking key

3 Likes

ArsonSami There is no trial version of the program. There are just three version, the free, which just supports normal recovery, the pro which also supports recovery of data from virtual hard drives and some more and some fancy version which you will never need xD

1 Like

PeaceLeon Thank you bro i managed to fix it and it worked saved me oh im so happy hahaha alt text worth it :smiley: was his 1 first birthday :smiley:

6 Likes

ArsonSami Great to see that it works and nice picture :wink:

PeaceLeon MY family was together first time in 6 years if i didnt restored this id go insane hahah

2 Likes

Glad it worked out for you, important day.