NERRRRRDS

Steak and Civ night with teh_g and some guy you don’t know! If you’re ever in the Sacramento area, let us knowwwww.

That’s me!

2 Likes

Of all local co-op games, you decided to play Civ. sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

1 Like

I am against any hotseat strategy on a single monitor. I want to win, not share my moves :smiley:

I keep trying to tell them to play Overcooked but they’re too frickin stubborn to listen…

2 Likes

Stream it XD

Last night I got home drunk saw this post then saw you were playing Civ 6. I considered spamming messages about random things like “So and so has built a a strong navy watch out!”. Ultimately I decided against it. Hope you guys had fun.

1 Like

katsuo haha it’s super casual. We eat steak, drink, and play civ on a team against AI teams. ButtStallion Team strategy so we can seeeeeeeeeeee and it doesn’t matter. Civ is more the something to do while we talk and drink. It’s a good time.

shiftysatchmo Install Tunngle and Age of Empires and 1 v 1 me Xd

walruswitalys 1v1 me in Killing Floor 4

1 Like

syncrosis lets go XD

1 Like

ShiftySatchmo and teh_g, I would love to drive up to Sacramento for a game night! I’m only down in Fresno. I haven’t been up to Sacramento since I’ve moved to California. I would love to take a road trip. Let me know when you guys plan to do it again.

1 Like

mystichydro that would be fun! That’s like 3 hours away

2 Likes