New GameStop program leads empoyees to lie to a customer

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I don’t care enough to read this, but they lied before anyway. Nothing is “new”.

2 Likes

gord0 I’ve never bought anything from them but I planned to buy some games later this year. After reading this, I think I’ll like Amazon a bit more haha

1 Like

Katsuo said in New GameStop program leads empoyees to lie to a customer:

gord0 I’ve never bought anything from them but I planned to buy some games later this year. After reading this, I think I’ll like Amazon a bit more haha

I haven’t bought from them since the 90s…well technically it was EB Games, but that’s just the Canadian version of the same company. Mostly because I always preferred digital media. If I need anything physical these days, I mostly use amazon or ebay.

1 Like

gord0 said in New GameStop program leads empoyees to lie to a customer:

I haven’t bought from them since the 90s…well technically it was EB Games, but that’s just the Canadian version of the same company. Mostly because I always preferred digital media. If I need anything physical these days, I mostly use amazon or ebay.

Last time I bought a physical copy was when I had a PS3. And that was at the time when the console just launched. I kinda like having dem plastics on my shelf, for some reason. Same goes for PS4 games (even though I have only one game sitting alone and crying for company haha). How is Target? I heard it’s a good place to buy some games. At least in the US.

2 Likes

Last time I bought a physical copy was when I had a PS3. And that was at the time when the console just launched. I kinda like having dem plastics on my shelf, for some reason. Same goes for PS4 games (even though I have only one game sitting alone and crying for company haha). How is Target? I heard it’s a good place to buy some games. At least in the US.

Don’t know, they’re not in Canada, but I also haven’t seen them on the bullshit radar either.

We too have EB Games down here in NZ. They went downhill, a long way, very quickly. Lack of stock & non-competitive prices hurt them. I don’t care if they’ll eventually price match - I’d rather go to the place that’s the cheapest to begin with.

But I buy almost 100% online now, unless it’s a ridiculously cheap deal, which is almost never present.

1 Like

Sgt_T8ie Bosnia has none of these. Lucky us! XD

1 Like

Katsuo wait…people still shop at GameStop?

1 Like

ShiftySatchmo Don’t ask me. I’ve been there for the first time when I was in Germany a month ago. :frowning:

ShiftySatchmo said in New GameStop program leads empoyees to lie to a customer:

Katsuo wait…people still shop at GameStop?

Mostly console-only nuts who “need” a physical copy.

gord0 even so I feel like amazon is an easier option

ShiftySatchmo said in New GameStop program leads empoyees to lie to a customer:

gord0 even so I feel like amazon is an easier option

…murican console-only nuts…who still have traditional cable/satelite/etc because the internets are too hard…and people without credit cards…

1 Like

I personally love owning physical copies of games, but it doesn’t mean I don’t have a lot of digital products, whatever they might be.

I visited GameStop only once or twice, last month when I was at New York for vacation. I did get a few games, the entire Uncharted PS3 series for 10 dollars and Catherine for 20 dollars. The price difference from here it’s huge, as ONE PS3 Uncharted game costs 20 and Catherine is starting at 30.

However, this is just bull. GameStop needs to start respecting their customers.