New TV.

Samsung 2023 CU7000 4K Crystal UHD HDR TV 43" anyone used this TV? I just ordered it to replace my 32" TCL 1080p TV.

2 Likes

I have not, but Samsung tends to be solid

2 Likes

I have yet to make the move to UHD. I got two FHD TVs and a QHD monitor. I expect a picture of the TV once you get it setup!!

A nifty feature I was reading about these newer Samsung TV is the ability to download Xbox Gaming App and as long as you have the Xbox Game Pass you can use Xbox with out having a xbox it self just need to link a controller. My TV Arrives Friday

The Wifes Early Christmas Present.

And my TV.

1 Like

I’m waiting for the LG QNED MiniLED to get a little bit cheaper. 75" is what I’m aiming at but the price is a bit high at the moment.

I hope you are enjoying the Samsung. My father bought one last month as well and he is enjoying his football for sureeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

1 Like

The clearity and quality shine with this TV, comparing it to my wifes TCL 43" 4k TV between Sound & Picture Quality and mine deffently blows hers away.

Ayyyy I got it. The TV dropped to 1700 euros (~$1800) because of Black Friday thing and then I found a discount code which dropped the TV down to 1100 euros (~$1200). Luckyyyyyy…

1 Like

Dude 75", didn’t know you had a wall that size in your apartment :slight_smile:

Neither did I :joy:

I basically removed everything from the living room and was surprised how much space I have for everything.

Hopefully by the end of February, I should be finished with “cleaning” up the living room, so you can come visit :stuck_out_tongue:

Heck to fit a 75" in my apartment we would have to move one of our tvs to the bedroom and move the tv in the bedroom to the closet and get a new TV stand to fit such a huge TV.