Ninja Gaiden Sigma

I just finished this after around 250 hours of playtime. This is by far the most difficult game I’ve ever played…and I loved every bit of it. For a game that came out 15 years ago, this sure is a gem. BUTT it’s not for everyone. Some of the levels are confusing and quite frustrating, bosses can be real assholes (especially if you play it in master ninja difficulty where you basically have no room for error) and the trash mobs kinda go full nazi mode on you and invade you from all sides. However, I’ve enjoyed it quite a lot despite it having some flaws.

I bought the second Ninja Gaiden which is supposed to be trash but I’ll play it anyway because I’m not sure what to do now that I’ve finished this game…

If you like Devil May Cry, Bayonetta or ninjas in general, while ignoring the fact that the game is old as hell and flawed, then this game is for you and you’ll enjoy it. I believe it’s available on every single platform (I played it on PS Vita).

1 Like

I’m mostly impressed you could play it with handheld controls haha

They were actually pretty good. The only issue I had was the gyro and aiming with the bow. It’s so baaaaaad