Noctua NH-U9S and NH-D9L CPU Cooler review and giveaway!

That’s right folks, a triple whammy this time! 2 CPU coolers reviewed in the same article and one of them is up for graps in a giveaway. 1 Lucky winner will get to choose which cooler they want!

Link - http://www.enostech.com/noctua-nh-d9l-nh-u9s-reviews-giveaway/

LetsGetIt1220 Noctua makes some awesome fans. They are absolutely wonderful.

1 Like

LetsGetIt1220 Not sure if it’s just me, but the Visit Enos Tech option is broken - brings up essentially a panel with enostech.com but no actual button/link. Anyone else get that or is it just me?

1 Like

Sgt_T8ie same here

2 Likes

Sgt_T8ie

Cheers, should be fixed now!

1 Like

Thanks for the chance.

1 Like

LetsGetIt1220 said in Noctua NH-U9S and NH-D9L CPU Cooler review and giveaway!:

Sgt_T8ie

Cheers, should be fixed now!

Awesome. Thanks for the chance - shared with friends on FB.

2 Likes

Awesome review as always ET! Thank you for the giveaway. Good luck to us all!

1 Like

Thanks for all the support guys :smiley: Really means a lot and will allow me to host more giveaways in the future! Speaking of, got a couple more coming in the next few weeks :wink: Will make sure to post them on GX when live as always.

3 Likes

How do you like these compared to the CM hyper 212 evo?

1 Like

ShiftySatchmo To be honest, I’ve never personally used a CM 212 believe it or not. However, I would imagine performance is similar, those both of these are generally more expensive.

I think it would come down to what size fan do you want to have on it, as both of these have a 92MM fan and the 212 has a 120mm fan.

Personally speaking, I prefer the D9L and it’s Dual tower fin arrays on a purely aesthetical basis :wink: Though all 3 are good coolers!

1 Like

LetsGetIt1220 I was just curious because part of why I went with the 212 was it was a bit cheaper and had good reviews. I have two of them actually.

1 Like

We have an In-house winner! Sgt_T8ie Please take a bow! I will shoot you an Email tomorrow to get all your details and work on getting your prize picked and sent out to you! Congrats!

6 Likes

Congratz Sgt_T8ie :smiley:

2 Likes

We have an In-house winner! Sgt_T8ie Please take a bow! I will shoot you an Email tomorrow to get all your details and work on getting your prize picked and sent out to you! Congrats!

Congrats!

2 Likes

Oh wow! Thanks very much LetsGetIt1220 ! I think I know which one I’ll be choosing, but I’ll just double check.

Also cheers for the congratulations guys.

1 Like

Sgt_T8ie Don’t thank me, thank yourself for entering and Gleam for randomly choosing you :wink: Totally out of my hands. I’l Email you tomorrow morning and we can sort it all out.

Congrats again

1 Like

Sgt_T8ie Don’t thank me, thank yourself for entering and Gleam for randomly choosing you :wink: Totally out of my hands. I’l Email you tomorrow morning and we can sort it all out.

Congrats again

Hey - if you didn’t run the competition I couldn’t have won! It’s a definite thanks in your direction & obviously also to Noctua to give you a product to give away.

1 Like

I just wanted the fans. :smiley: Also never entered as I prefer water cooling for my CPU.

Oh and congrats on the win.

2 Likes

Sgt_T8ie Gratz :smiley:

2 Likes