NodeBB (current forum) vs Discourse

teh_g I know there are some forum style plugins that look real nice as well as I started adding in login requirements for some of it in prep of memberships and subscriptions when that time comes, sub memberships is quite a ways down the road still. . . dont have enough members/traffic to justify trying that step yet xD Basically I am up to learn about this even if I dont ever have a use in the same sense just fun to know and learn.

fpsmadmedic said in NodeBB (current forum) vs Discourse:

teh_g I know there are some forum style plugins that look real nice as well as I started adding in login requirements for some of it in prep of memberships and subscriptions when that time comes, sub memberships is quite a ways down the road still. . . dont have enough members/traffic to justify trying that step yet xD Basically I am up to learn about this even if I dont ever have a use in the same sense just fun to know and learn.

Yeah, I’ve looked into ways to raise money for this, but it is not worth the effort of taxes :smiley:

I know a big thing with Wordpress to keep an eye out for is their security bulletins. They have security stuff periodically.

1 Like