NVidia/GR:W GTX1080 & Custom PC giveaway

Eligibility: You must be a legal resident of Either the United Kingdom, Sweden, Norway, Finland, Denmark, France, Germany, Spain, Poland, Russia, Turkey and The United States of America (Excluding Puerto Rico And Its Other Territories and Possessions), and you must be eighteen (18) or older to be eligible to participate.

Entry Period: To enter this promotion, you must enter through the promotion website. Each entrant will be allowed five (5) direct entries that grant a total of thirty (30) entries. All entries must be posted no sooner than 12:01 AM March 3, 2017, GMT and received no later than 11:59 PM March 17, 2017, GMT.

Grand Prize x 1 - GeForce GTX 1080 PC

Runners-Up Prizes x 4 - Custom GeForce GTX 1080

OK, so I can’t enter, but I figure I could help someone here on GX win, and I quite like wasting my time with these comps… Here’s the first answer:

C-1 (look on the pillar)

Oh well… better luck next time :smiley:

Canada must have pissed someone off lol

2 Likes

gord0 yeah, when your neighbours hate you & the guys in the next block only put up with you because you pay for the pizza.

Thanks, I never do these “find this” giveaways because it causes my back so much pain leaning forward trying to find the stuff.

1 Like

Sir_diealot said in NVidia/GR:W GTX1080 & Custom PC giveaway:

Thanks, I never do these “find this” giveaways because it causes my back so much pain leaning forward trying to find the stuff.

And that’s why I’m here for you man :slight_smile: if I can’t win I want someone I know to win.

Day-2 answer = G-4

3 Likes

gord0 It’s because we are rated the 2nd best country in the world and they are butt hurt. :smiley:

1 Like

Sgt_T8ie We do appreciate it.

1 Like

3rd event answer= A-1

Also they opened up entries to more countries.

OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE UNITED KINGDOM, SWEDEN, NORWAY, FINLAND, DENMARK, FRANCE, GERMANY, SPAIN, POLAND, RUSSIA, TURKEY, THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (EXCLUDING PUERTO RICO AND ITS OTHER TERRITORIES AND POSSESSIONS), CANADA, AUSTRALIA, NEW ZEALAND, TAIWAN, SOUTH KOREA, SINGAPORE, MALAYSIA, THAILAND, VIETNAM, INDONESIA, PHILIPPINES, JAPAN AND MAINLAND CHINA

1 Like

Sgt_T8ie slovenia also woohoo XD

1 Like

4th event answer= J-8

2 Likes

Sgt_T8ie said in NVidia/GR:W GTX1080 & Custom PC giveaway:

A-1

Thanks again. I missed day 3 though.

Sir_diealot that is day 3’s. New one every second day.

Sgt_T8ie I did not get A-1

Sir_diealot ah sorry, was late at night when I responded & misinterpreted your message.

1 Like

Sgt_T8ie No worries.

Looking like E-6 this go around. :slight_smile:

Also Sgt_T8ie , I’m glancing at the rules here and I’m seeing Canada, New Zealand etc listed.

1 Like

schlitty said in NVidia/GR:W GTX1080 & Custom PC giveaway:

Looking like E-6 this go around. :slight_smile:

Also Sgt_T8ie , I’m glancing at the rules here and I’m seeing Canada, New Zealand etc listed.

Yeah they added extra countries in late. I mentioned it one of my earlier comments… I guess you’re hinting I should have changed the original post? You’d be right.

1 Like

Sgt_T8ie Nah, I’m just blind and didn’t see that you had mentioned it haha.

1 Like