Nvidia wants journalists to post only positive reviews.

Yeah quite a few games can be maxed at 4k60 on a 1080 ti currently. So you can imagine how pleased I am at 1440p : ]

I’m still rocking the single fury x. Considering amazon gave me 10% off at launch it was a solid purchase that’s been serving me well for a while now.

My Vega64 is performing great and certainly it’s not mid range card. It’s maxing all games out without problems. As @Katsuo said I’ll rather support AMD than NGreedia.

Wait til Nvidia acquires AMD. You’re all going to have a fit!

2 Likes

Vega 64 bros :smiley:

Luckily that grim future won’t happen. We are getting more delicious competition with Intel joining the GPU fray.

That insinuates 1. They’ll be good and 2. People will buy their stuff. I feel like that’ll take some time to build street cred. Also, I wonder what their target market is? They going to be cheaper, more expensive, or neck and neck and just another option? Why buy them over others? Simply so I can have Intel GPU making out with my Skylake?

I’d say it’ll at least affect laptops

Unlikely. Intel has already made a deal with AMD to make their on board video for them (dropping intel hd). Which makes intel beginning to make proper video cards even more weird.

Probably just to hold over until they do it themselvessss

At about 30somthing minutes they discuss this topic:

1 Like