Official Magical Wishlist Discussion

I forgot about thiaaasssssasssass

1 Like

I’m not sure I knew this section existed. I keep my list private so I don’t fall victim to a drive by gifting of a game I may or may not like.

1 Like

But if it’s on your list shouldn’t you be interested in it?

1 Like

I think all the wishlists are manually entered in the main thread anyway, so just don’t make a post there :smiley:

I don’t do the research until the game gets to the top of the list. Prior to that I may have seen a brief vid clip or some screen shots.

Exceptions would be games I’ve seen my fav youtubers cover, in which case I know I want it well before it gets to the top of the list. That or I remove it before it gets to the top of the list.

By the way, I updated mine: Official Magical Wishlist Thread

Did you know Nioh is on sale? :laughing:

1 Like

Meh

2 Likes

I updated mine again. Mostly because Josh is a sweetheart and got me Subnautica for my birthday. I also added the new Europa DLC.

2 Likes

Updated mine as well.

1 Like

Updated mine since @sYnCroSis knocked Nioh off the list. That cheeky monkey!

2 Likes

Was it on sale?!

3 Likes

Pretty sure

I didn’t update my wishlist

1 Like

Your dream of having Mountainpass in Killing floor 2 came true I know that’s your wishlist let’s play

2 Likes

Updated mine again. Removed a few games, added another. Joshy got me Overcooked 2 as well :smiley:

1 Like

I got myself Indiana Jones and the Emperor’s Tomb the game of my childhood. Wish they could remaster it, I loved every little thing about that game.

2 Likes

Maybe there is a sweet fan patch of it :smiley:

1 Like

Nudity mod*

2 Likes

Updated mine because @ShiftySatchmo was a sweetheart and got me Ni No Kuni II.

2 Likes