partnering with other sites

ShiftySatchmo Chili Dogs no! Beer and Jager bombs, yes :wink: Sometimes you just have to take what is given to you and be happy :smiley:

3 Likes

LetsGetIt1220 said in partnering with other sites:

ShiftySatchmo Chili Dogs no! Beer and Jager bombs, yes :wink: Sometimes you just have to take what is given to you and be happy :smiley:

Beer, yay! Jager is nasty though.

4 Likes

ShiftySatchmo said in partnering with other sites:

JƤger bombs not just JƤger, you alcohol noob. It tastes 50 times better but you get devastated with 2 shots :grin:

Katsuo said in partnering with other sites:

JƤger bombs not just JƤger, you alcohol noob. It tastes 50 times better but you get devastated with 2 shots :grin:

Or you can be a respectable human being and drink boilermakers instead?

1 Like

Iā€™m not fussed either way. I love the vibe we have here & that itā€™s ended up drama free without having anything more than the founding tenet ā€œDonā€™t be a dickā€. But Iā€™ve invited other IRL friends here to see what we have & to get them involved - so the option to get more active members here would be great.

I was all excited for the chilly dogs - as puppies in sweaters are cute af
Then it was chili dogs & I was all ā€œmmmmm chili dogsā€
And now its Beer & Jagers & Iā€™m down with that too. Piloting a huge Robo-Mech while sipping a sharp craft Pilsner = awesome; but never battle Kaiju drunk

3 Likes

Sgt_T8ie

Just imagine a Chilly Dog, eating a Chilli Dog while drinking a beer!

3 Likes

I vote small ā€¦ if we grow, then better slowly and not as rushed as erm the site we were coming from.

1 Like

When I typed chilly dogs, I was thinking, hey, something about that doesnā€™t look right.

But I posted anyway! :slight_smile:

:wind_blowing_face: :dog:

1 Like

MeFFFlenn said in partnering with other sites:

I vote small ā€¦ if we grow, then better slowly and not as rushed as erm the site we were coming from.

Wasnā€™t going to bring up the pastā€¦ but I have noticed a lack of ninjaā€™s here.

4 Likes

Iā€™ll add that I have enough trouble keeping up with unreads and tags here as is

4 Likes

I am not against it, but be sure to have an attorney look into any paperwork that may dictate what can and canā€™t be posted. Also find out if they have a good relationship with other sites.

1 Like

ShiftySatchmo administrators maybe we need another mod then?

1 Like

Ub6 said in partnering with other sites:

ShiftySatchmo administrators maybe we need another mod then?

Oh, I just meant unreads and notifications for fun. It has been months since Iā€™ve had to seriously moderate anything. Usually now I just have to move Arsononion posts to the right categories XD

3 Likes

I am ok with it if it will bring good,nice and honest people like i met here :smiley: Because this place is love is life :smiley:

2 Likes

We can try it. Some new man canā€™t hurt, but if it does not work, we will know and kick them :stuck_out_tongue:

All depends on what theyā€™re offering and after. Iā€™m curious to see what is their want in all of it.

2 Likes

Donā€™t forget, you have an ally in one of the best Tech sites the world has ever seen! :smiley: :fist: :yellow_heart:

4 Likes

Iā€™m not against it as long as they are here to improve the overall experience and donā€™t mess up the community. I love being here, but I also know that there are expenses to keep this site going.
Increasing number of members could lead to some sponsorship and that could be great. On the other hand, with the increasing number of new members we would need more mods, but I think that wouldnā€™t be an issue since there are enough of us here who fulfill requirements for the mod job.

As LetsGetIt1220 already wrote, see what they have to offer and what they want. Talk to them and decide. If itā€™s in the best interest for the site and community then why not go for the partnership.

O7

1 Like

Zmajuga said in partnering with other sites:

Iā€™m not against it as long as they are here to improve the overall experience and donā€™t mess up the community. I love being here, but I also know that there are expenses to keep this site going.
Increasing number of members could lead to some sponsorship and that could be great. On the other hand, with the increasing number of new members we would need more mods, but I think that wouldnā€™t be an issue since there are enough of us here who fulfill requirements for the mod job.

As LetsGetIt1220 already wrote, see what they have to offer and what they want. Talk to them and decide. If itā€™s in the best interest for the site and community then why not go for the partnership.

O7

Moderating here is pretty easy since none of your are A-holes. I think Iā€™ve seen one or two posts flagged total since weā€™ve started, and they were flagged for reasons other than breaking rule 1.

2 Likes

Moderating here is pretty easy since none of your are A-holes. I think Iā€™ve seen one or two posts flagged total since weā€™ve started, and they were flagged for reasons other than breaking rule 1.

Time to change thatā€¦now!
Andrew, you are pretty. Love me!

1 Like