PEOPLE FROM EARTH (G.E) SOME THINGS I WANT TO SAY (LONG POST PLEASE READ ONLY)

I was out all day searching for info about countries to emigrate, visa,paperwork, a lot of stuff, i came back and just read like 200 comments about milisav-erwin spend like 30min reading as fast as i could, at the end well turn of events and everything was a misunderstanding and all this time i didn´t knew Katsuo was milisav -.-! gg.wp for me
i just wanted to say few things.

We already are in Gaming Exodus i think we should leave the negativity GT in the past and to those who still are in GT excellent they still have friends there it´s all good but we really should stop the hate comments and the negativity just brings nothing than more negativity back to us, We need to be more careful with the things we said and we react to it´s really easy to get confused and start creating a problem when there is no problem at all.
I still consider ERWIN my friend as he was one of the first on contact and talk to me cause he was born in Venezuela like me but he have never been here and told me the story about his father and all of that he still friend and i hope we still stay friends and Katsuo well he is just lovely <3 <3 <3 hahahahahaha and i just love him a little bit more.
On the other hand I stand with Spinalfailed (TODD) cause he have helped me in the past when i had no job and was in a point of not knowing what to do and was helping me at the moment he got ban i would have done that for any of those who where there when i needed a friend and also i´v had another friend banned for trying to help me but this was when i started to make friends on the page and asked if someone had or knew how to get an online job like 1 year ago, this person was giving away 50 games he gave away like 30 from those 50 when there was no fan pages i won a game from him and start talking to him, he got angry to angel cause he wanted to give away the games not just first comment and all of that you already know, and the breaking point was when all the community volunteers started sending PM all together without any organization saying the same that he was breaking the rules and all of that THEN he reached me and try to find some online job and he realized he could get some help on a proyect and post to all if anyone interested on getting a small online job pm him of what they could do and again all the volunteers that worked for free started to say that was against the rules and well he got extra MAD and as he works on the social media/community manager world he say some true stuff about how he was using community volunteers as community managers for free and he was getting a lot of money from sponsors and all of that he got perma ban righ there.

The thing is that we as a group of people who wanted to have fun we did what we should have done, i´m sure a lot of people when hear about GT the first time was really interested on the PC giveaway and all of that but at the end we enjoy more the friendship than the PC giveaway OBVIOUSLY WE CAN TAKE AWAY FROM HERE PeaceLeon THAT HE DID WON HAHAHAHA, i love you KAI you are my hero too <3 <3 <3 . But at the end of the day we as group manage to create and give life to a new page from here if we really want we can start making stuff together with no limitations i mean the page was created like in 2 days -.-! that insane and i´v seen that is super ACTIVE even if we create something from new ideas we can get some big sponsors, create big tournaments of games like rocket league that a lot of people like it (OUTSIDERS WELCOME TOO) . i mean we can build something bigger than this and we will we just need to be there for our friends not only for games or hardware, we need some help in real life too and kind words and even the dark humor that some people have here can bring happiness and hope and make us want to keep living some people suffer from depression and YOU are helping people to still have faith in life even if you don´t know you are.

I JUST WANTED TO SAY THAAAT DON´T HATE ME IF YOU ARE READING THIS YOU ARE AMAZING I EVEN GOT LOST WRITING ALL OF THAT CAUSE I GOT CONFUSED WITH WORDS SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH

ALSOOOOO TOMORROW I WILL BE GETTING THE PC PARTS TODD WAS HELPING ME WITH AND ALL THE DONORS I LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU I WILL POST A VIDEO AND PICTURES MAYBE TOMORROW NIGHT OR PAST TOMORROW
0_1467085657249_13535872_1762649543993235_572896266_n.gif

Hey Gabriel is funny as heck.

2 Likes

Ub6 Heck? who says heck in GEX? :stuck_out_tongue:

Only0neKnight A true OG says “heck” on GEX, that’s who :slight_smile:

1 Like

tat2teel said in PEOPLE FROM EARTH (G.E) SOME THINGS I WANT TO SAY (LONG POST PLEASE READ ONLY):

Only0neKnight A true OG says “heck” on GEX, that’s who :slight_smile:

Great… now I have lipstick on my ass. Thanks. lol

LMFAO you guys are a riot

1 Like

Ub6 Feel the love!!!

1 Like

This is wonderful. Not sure how I feel about calling it GEX :smiley:

1 Like

teh_g it’s too late, everyone calls it GEX

1 Like

teh_g I’m guessing it’s a hard J sound like jex. You know, sex with a j.

ShiftySatchmo I was thinking a g like gun.

teh_g like ghecks? I don’t like it. Jex for life

Haha Oliver didn’t mentioned the rest of you guys on his post. You guys suck haha
And please no Gex, I hated that game on ps1 :frowning:

1 Like

Katsuo how can you hate GEX? I dunno if we can be friends anymore… XD

1 Like

Katsuo hahhahahahaha i knew it someone was going to say something like this, i should have done an honorable mention just in case HAHAHAH Only0neKnight <3 <3 <3

1 Like

I’ve been calling it GX since inception and will continue to do so. GEX <GX

2 Likes

sYnCroSis Much better than GEX

sYnCroSis I wanted to but GX Tag on my name XD

“PLEASE READ ONLY” …were you worried I might sing it instead? ×D

gord0 worried people started another drama xD hahaha involving the mentioned or something as i couldn´t lock the post

1 Like