Persona 5

I’m a solid 70 hours in to this game.

1 Like

200 more to go

2 Likes

Can’t be assed. To many hours already put into the base game and I already beat it. I’ll jump back in for Person 6.

That is how I feel. Maybe some day, but I don’t think I can spend the time doing another playthrough of the base game, let alone the different perspective new-ish game…

12 posts were split to a new topic: Persona 4 on Steam

Well I just finished Persona 5 Royal. Took around 7 months so I finished it 5 months quicker than I expected lol. This was a really good game. I enjoyed it a lot and did as many optional things I could find because I was enjoying myself so much. Story telling is top notch and the core gameplay is a lot of fun with the different types of magic and weaknesses and what not. Such a massive game that you are pretty much introduced to new tutorials for things throughout the entire game. I honestly have no idea what to do with myself now that I finished this masterpiece.

2 Likes

Play persona 4 Gold

1 Like

I considered it, but I think It’s too much persona in a row. I need a break from it.

Ghost. Of. Tsushima.

Never play the same franchise back to back.

1 Like

It does look really good, and beautiful. I’ll consider the suggestion.

Wait until you have a ps5 or it’s released on pc. Only 30fps on ps4.

1 Like

So never?

1 Like

The game is good enough to play at inferior specs! But yeah it’s way better on PS5.

I’m waiting.

Musou P5 coming to Steam too!

1 Like

It’s also a sequel to the main game.

@Katsuo can you explain this to me as if I were 7x stupider than you think I am?

Ugagagagggggagagag