Playstation 5

Is this going to be $300 or something like the Xbox version?

Most likely, if not more. There is a reason why they are sued for 6 billion rupees. Literally everything is overpriced on the store.

Literally me

1 Like

Meanwhile…

Even these greedy bastards won’t raise the price of the consoles. So, is sony drunk?

The leader of each console generation is the most toxic.

1 Like

I knew I didn’t buy deathloop for a reason

That’s actually pretty good. I like racing games and Deathloop is something I wanted to play but never wanted to buy it. It was either, I get it from PS plus or I beg Shifty to buy it for me.

And AC Origins is fantastic. Can’t wait to platinum it again.

1 Like

OH dragon ball xenoverse 2 is there too! Wanted to play that one too. Granblue Fantasy as wellll. PS plus extra is cool.

1 Like

Make sure you have your save game from the first one saved if you had it. You can load your hero into the 2nd one, its basically the same story from the perspective of a new Hero with a few twists.

I played the first part on Steam, unfortunately. That was also ages ago so I don’t really care that much if I make a new char in the second game. I just hope the second game is as good DB: Kakarot or the first Xenoverse.

2nd Game is much better, imo I have both with all the major dlc and a new one coming soon in fall dlc 16 already confirmed. They accually gave Majin, Namek, Humans, Frieza race powerups unlike in the first one where you would be stuck with Kaioken if you didnt use Sayian. They also have random events and still run major events.

1 Like

this looks fantastic

Not my jam at all. But pretty cool they’re making so many official options and colors.

I wish they made branded plates like from God of War, Bloodborne or something. Like engraved stuff or something.

1440p

I’m not applauding basic functionality.

1 Like

I’m surprised you don’t need a subscription for 1440p

2 Likes