Playstation 5

So, I will be upgrading to the Playstation 5 in the near future sometime between Nov & Feburary… a friend of mine who has a regular PS4 has been having issues with her Ps4 so I have decided to ensure she can still game and give her my ps4 pro. Anyone else planning to get either the Ps5 or the Xbox Series X when they come out? I been saving up for it little by little to ensure I can finally get a new console not long after it comes out because I normally wait on these things for years because of lack of funds at the time.

ps5. No reason for an xbox beyond the controller and my xbone controller is doing just fine.

1 Like

I am hoping like crazy that 4k runs better then the Pro’s… in games like Black Desert, I know the Xbox One S Black Desert runs like total crap in 1080p and 4k.

Given they’re using actual pc hardware this time instead of abandoned mobile hardware, you should be fine. Also, xbone s doesn’t do 4k for anything but watching movies.

1 Like

Xbox series X games that matter seem to be released on PC so meh. PS5 for exclusives, but also because for some reason I love Sony consoles.

1 Like

Yea its one of the reasons I am not overly hyped on the XBox Series X… maybe someday ill get one but the playstation is where I am way more intrigued, and I love the exclusives.

None. Both are shit. :slight_smile:

Blasphemy! Why I outta! shakes fist

He’s just sad his pre order got cancelled from stock issues

1 Like

Got one piece

2 Likes

I’d like to see it naked

1 Like

2 Likes

Looks tiny. Is it tiny?

Nah, normal. Similar to the PS4 gold. Comfy! USB C is nice

Better than G935?

It’s less heavy but sound quality wise I dunno I haven’t used it yet. Logi is probably better

1 Like

I used it for two hours last night. It’s great! Better than the old Turtle Beach I was using on PS4. The surround sound is surprisingly decent and it’s comfy. I’d say more comfortable than the G935 because it is lighter but the sound isn’t as good. For $100 though it’s a good headset.

1 Like

I hope ff7 and last of us 2 are as well. I postponed those games until ps5/pc a while back. Was too close to ps5 launch to squander the experience by playing on ps4.

1 Like

FF7 is amazing even without the 60fps. The last of us 2 should be played at 0 fps.

1 Like