Pokemon GO!

I am way too excited for this game…

teh_g any word on a release date? I had the beta on my phone, but I didn’t want to go through the trouble of setting up a vpn for it. That was a while back though…

demons6i6x said in Pokemon GO!:

teh_g any word on a release date? I had the beta on my phone, but I didn’t want to go through the trouble of setting up a vpn for it. That was a while back though…

The beta is ending tomorrow I guess, so maybe “Soon”. I know Nintendo said that it was coming out before the physical thing was available, and the physical thing is coming out end of July.

1 Like

It’s very nice game.

ArsonSami Way better than KF2 as well.

1 Like

teh_g No mate, just NOOOOOOOOOOO! xd

The beta is OOOOK. They told me not to talk about it :confused:

ShiftySatchmo said in Pokemon GO!:

The beta is OOOOK. They told me not to talk about it :confused:

I do hope it cools down here before the release. I don’t want to go outside when it is 100+

1 Like

teh_g hopefully the local hospital has some rare pokemon so you can catch something good while recovering from heat stroke.

2 Likes

demons6i6x said in Pokemon GO!:

teh_g hopefully the local hospital has some rare pokemon so you can catch something good while recovering from heat stroke.

oo, if there is one at Kaiser it will actually promote me going there instead of avoiding the doctor.

1 Like

teh_g you just need to have LA drive you around and you can catch from the car duh. Pro tip: eggs hatch much faster when the game assumes you’re walking but you’re in a car.

1 Like

teh_g you just need to have LA drive you around and you can catch from the car duh. Pro tip: eggs hatch much faster when the game assumes you’re walking but you’re in a car.

Is that like how Google thought I took a bike ride when I just drove to Chipotle? The key is back roads where I drive slow…

1 Like

teh_g my fit bit thought I ran to Sacramento at thousands of miles per hour once

teh_g my fit bit thought I ran to Sacramento at thousands of miles per hour once

Memories…

Ooo, we should do that walk again when Pokemon Go comes out. For charity mostly though…

1 Like

teh_g this falllll

YES:

teh_g they certainly added a lot of polish and fixes

ShiftySatchmo Mine says it is not available in my region. I had to cheat and get it as if I was in Australia :D. What team did you join?

teh_g it just updated over my field test version. I forget what team I chose back then uhhhh yellow?

ShiftySatchmo I like being on the underdog team. Time for a walk if I can get this working…