Possible build for my GF

So I am looking at parts for a build for my GF to put in the case I won. I am trying to keep things BLUE in color as that is what the primary lighting in the case is.

Note that my GF is not what most of us would call a gamer, she plays Bingo, Peggle and Scrabble and surfs the net. Stuck on the GPU as I have a friend with a pair of R7-270’s and he wants 200 total for both but the 480 comes out about the same time I will have the money for this build. What do ya’ll think? Oh it will be setup at my place and on occation my friends kids spend the night and I would like them to be able to play on my Steam/Origin/Uplay accounts so I want them to be able to play some games anyway if only on medium settings.

Looks good :wink:

1 Like

Go for the Rx480 as a single GPU everytime has more benefits then CrossfireX. And you don´t need a bigger PSU.
But the mainboard is not good as the 760g does not really runs stable (On Board GPU etc.)
Better go for BIOSTAR TA970 AM3+ Board and a FX6300

1 Like

MeFFFlenn said in Possible build for my GF:

Go for the Rx480 as a single GPU everytime has more benefits then CrossfireX. And you don´t need a bigger PSU.
But the mainboard is not good as the 760g does not really runs stable (On Board GPU etc.)
Better go for BIOSTAR TA970 AM3+ Board and a FX6300

I would like to keep the motherboard blue in color, do you know of an equivalent board in that color?

Sir_diealot Ah and if you go FX 4300 the 4gb version of The RX is pretty much enough too :wink:

1 Like

MSI 970A-G43 or Asus M5A97 are both 970 chipset Boards and Black-Blue

1 Like

MeFFFlenn said in Possible build for my GF:

Asus M5A97

Thank you.

1 Like