Question.

As we know im planning to buy a new 8gb Graphics card here soon, Now… my question is this, I have considered waiting 1 extra month to squeeze out some extra to make sure I get the right card. Though if I wait that extra month I could get the Gigabyte GTX 1070 Windforce OC 8gb instead of a RX 480 8gb… im just wondering, if it would be worth it or not… right now I have my eye on the XFX RX 480 8gb & Gigabyte G1 Gaming RX 480 8gb.

I wonder. Just how many posts of you trying to figure out which GPU should you buy, will we see in the next 300 days? Dude, just bring one post and spam into that one post. No point creating 520 different posts for just one subject.
As for question, 1070 is double the cost and double the fun. It’s a 1440p card. If you have a 1440p screen then save up and get 1070. If you don’t have a 1440p screen just go with 480 because it’s the best 1080p card out there.
Also the difference in brands is just the consumers preference. Some of them will be factory overclocked slightly some of them won’t. It all goes which GPU would you like visually.

Good point about the 1440p monitor thing, I know a 1080p freesync monitor I looked at was less then half the cost of a 1440p one as well.

1 Like