Razer Project Valerie

OK, right now I have no words for this … I’m impressed but I don’t want to know the price :wink:

I think it’s a failure… 10 fps with gtx 1080 (I think… maybe even titan xp?) on three 4k displays is, well, bad idea. Plus, this is no longer a laptop. You may as well get a desktop for the price Razer will ask.

It looks good but I don’t think this is a laptop anymore. MORE LIKE A TRUCKTOP HEHE. flies away

Now that’s one ugly wannabe gaming laptop.
I smell a fail here. XD

Adnan_Popara said in Razer Project Valerie:

for the price Razer will ask.

You can get a car in my country xD lol

1 Like

Picketech said in Razer Project Valerie:

Adnan_Popara said in Razer Project Valerie:

for the price Razer will ask.

You can get a car in my country xD lol

Same here. And a decent one.

While GTX 1080 is certainly capable of running some games at 60 fps with high settings on a single 4k60Hz, with triple 4k displays it’ll struggle to keep the fps above 10-15 even with video settings turned down to low. Unless they put another GTX 1080 in which is going to make this “laptop” even more expensive (Razer always wants you to pay two times more than the actual value of hardware included) and it’ll add even more weight. Not to mention the battery life… That’s why this is a stupid idea.

Adnan_Popara Well Linus said that the thing is running Battlefield 1 at a decent framerate. I’m pretty sure 10 fps isn’t decent. Razer products are for those who have extra money to throw away. Same goes with Apple, Intel, Gucci or Banjalucki cevapi kod Muje. It’s known that you pay more for the brand. And if we both were filthy rich, I’m pretty sure you and me would pay more to have that branded product because why the heck not. In my opinion, the new Acer Predator 21x they showed us recently…now THAT’s a stupid idea. Razer Valerie is a small cookie compared to Acer’s nonsense xD

This is known to cars as Concept Cars, the model looks awesome, but i will not work in the real world :wink: