Recommend Something

I want to watch anime I haven’t seen yet. Something on Amazon Prime or Netflix preferably. I’ve seen a decent amount of things. Just to give you an idea of what I’m looking for, I enoyed: Parasyte, psychopass, kabeneri of the iron fortress, attack on Titan, death note, samurai Champloo, trigun, cowboy beebop, gungrave, black lagoon, full Metal alchemist, Mushi Shi and so on. Obviously I like action, but I’m also a big fan of mystery and suspense. Not really into comedy anime.

Do I really have to tell you to watch RE:Zero, again? Also Gangsta. is excellent too. Black Rock Shooter and Boku no Hero Academia. Ga-Rei: Zero. Angel Beats is also fun. Ao No Exorcist, Code Geass, Soul Eater, Tokyo Ghoul, Akame Ga Kill!, Fate/Stay, Zankyou no Terror, Death Parade, God Eater. There. These are all packed with action and fantasy and whatnot.

1 Like

Wolf’s Rain, S.C.R.Y.E.D., Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex, Berserker, Seven Deadly Sins, Vampire Princess Miyu, Blood+, Deadman Wonderland, Hellsing, Hellsing: OVA, Claymore, Magi: Sinbad no Bouken, Black Blood Brothers.

2 Likes

Zmajuga Mmmm Deadman Wonderland and Ghost in the Shell. Muy Bien :grin:

1 Like

Katsuo I’ve seen soul eater at least

ShiftySatchmo That one is the worst from the others I mentioned!

1 Like

Katsuo haha yeah the end was terrible

ShiftySatchmo I don’t even remember the ending haha
The ones I mentioned are kinda mainstream. They had a huge budget so their animation is superb. Especially in Fate/Stay night. I love all of them pretty much. A lot of action and their endings are usually not predictive so you’ll probably be “what the hell happened”.

WHAAAAAAAAT nobody said: One Punch Man?! Andrew go and watch One Punch Man and forget all those one piece and sailor moon clone series out there. Also worth a watch is any series in the Gundam Mobile Suit canon. And you did not named and it is a bit older too, but should be your thing: Last Exile.

2 Likes

MeFFFlenn said in Recommend Something:

WHAAAAAAAAT nobody said: One Punch Man?! Andrew go and watch One Punch Man and forget all those one piece and sailor moon clone series out there. Also worth a watch is any series in the Gundam Mobile Suit canon. And you did not named and it is a bit older too, but should be your thing: Last Exile.

Yeah one punch man seemed fun.

1 Like

MeFFFlenn One Punch Man is one of the most mainstream action/comedy anime out there. It’s good but it’s also nothing special. Overrated. And I’m pretty sure Andrew said that he’s not into comedy anime. Last Exile is good though. The sequel was also good. They were celebrating Gonzo’s 10th anniversary when they made the anime so I guess they wanted to put more work into that one.

2 Likes

Katsuo You only say that because One Punch Man smears and parody all your favourite Hello Kitty Series :wink:

So it´s nothing like your standard action/comedy anime.

One Piece? Sword Art Online? :stuck_out_tongue:

ButtStallion said in Recommend Something:

One Piece? Sword Art Online? :stuck_out_tongue:

I couldn’t get past the first episode of sword art haha. I thought it was boring.

1 Like

Guilty Crown, but not sure if it is on Netflix. Look it up, it’ll be right up your alley.

1 Like

Gurren Lagann perhaps?

1 Like