Resident Evil 2 - Remake

Maybe someday. I can only take constant low ammo/constant low health/constant things going wrong for the sake of going wrong in small bursts…after that it just feels like work.

GAH! Loved it. Beat Leon’s campaign. They took one of my favorite games and made it so much better. Had 80 fps at 4k ultra too, which was nice. I’ll replay as Claire someday. 10/10 for me just because I already loved the original. Hope they make 8 more like this one (though 7 was great too).

5 Likes

Well this is a fairly douchey dlc. Was in my discovery queue.

How much are they asking for it? And I agree, that is super lame.

It is the same thing as magazines that give you cheat codes from early 00s, only in different form. :man_shrugging:

The publisher/devs didn’t make money from said magazines.

No way, those mags had those in the back after giving a lot of articles and reviews, and those codes were silly or unlocking stuff that was meant to be unlocked without a purchase. Just expanded the game for fun. Like big head and paintball mode in Goldeneye!

1 Like

I don’t really remember anything. I just remember getting cheat codes from a magazine for GTA Vice City haha

In any case, I would never buy something like that RE2 unlock garbage thing. The game is already easy enough and it’s super easy to get all of those things in like 15 hours of playing. Mehhhhhhhhhhhhh

Does RE3 have the same thing?

Not currently.

RE3 was a better game this time around tooooo

I wouldn’t know. Never played it :man_shrugging:

I played 3 long enough after 2 that I don’t recall enough about 2 to know which I like better.

Why the heck would you spend $4 on a costume pack for a single player game?

1 Like

Said the guy who owns the costume pack

Haha it came with the version you got meeee