Resident Evil 7

gord0 Heard the dlcs are even better than the main game

katsuo said in Resident Evil 7:

gord0 Heard the dlcs are even better than the main game

ANNNND, they’re all story. No cosmestic packs or any of that bullshit. Also includes the sound track that I’ll never download lol.

1 Like

gord0 I’m excited to beat it in a year or two :laughing:

The “Banned Scenes” vol 1 has the best black jack game ever!!!

First round you lose fingers, second round electro shock, third round the dead player is used like a puppet to play the still living player. Loser of that round gets their face shredded.

(this vid is from one of the consoles)

gord0 SSSSSSSSssssssssspoilers

katsuo said in Resident Evil 7:

gord0 SSSSSSSSssssssssspoilers

Not really. It’s a dlc mini game.

Just beat “Not a Hero”. This game just keeps on giving! One more DLC to go, “End of Zoe”.

1 Like

“End of Zoe” is even better! Picture strong fucking dude fist fighting the monsters, throwing spears, waist deep water, crocodiles, night time! Also closure on Zoe lol

Well that’s it. Unless they release more dlc while the controls and story are fresh in my mind, I won’t be returning.

I recommend this game and it’s dlc more than previously established! : ]

1 Like

gord0 good to know. I’ll definitely at least do the not a hero one since it’s free

shiftysatchmo said in Resident Evil 7:

gord0 good to know. I’ll definitely at least do the not a hero one since it’s free

If you decide to buy the dlc, double check if upgrading to gold is cheaper than season pass.

1 Like

Wow - it is so good it is keeping me from playing Cowboy Simulator 2 which I waited years for. Must beat this game. Solid bounce back from 6. A nice early bday gift from el Sachmo

3 Likes

Is it better than re4?

Depends what you’re looking for. Cheesey one liners? Re4. Spooky scary? Re7. Both take the cake in their respective areas. If Re4’s advantage is it came out first, so nostalgia etc. 7 is the best since 4 for sure and just very unique for fps game

1 Like

I meant the story. Re4 had a cool story. I tried the re7 demo on steam. I couldn’t get out of the room because it’s damn scary.

After a few hours you’re immune to the scariness. I played it to the end plus some of the dlc.

I think the story is one of the best ones

1 Like

It has a great story. I’ve told you to play it a million times and you ignore me!

1 Like

You never told me anything about the story…

Play it sissy pants!

2 Likes