Resogun

I just finished cleaning up trophies for this one. This game is amazing. It’s a voxel-based shoot em up game with multiple difficulties and modes. All of them are so good and all of them are fun as hell. There’s no story other than the text you get before starting a level and that’s about it. I played it on the Vita because I don’t know, I enjoy way too much playing games on the Vita.

Game is also available for PS3 and PS4 so pick it up and shoot some purple dots.

The only downside is probably that the servers for online coop and leaderboards are dead or at least dead for the Vita. Wanted to compare my scores with people around but whatever.

Fantastic job Housemarque. This game is more worth than 13 euros. I’ve spent more than 30 hours playing it.

1 Like

And yeah, the game is also available on PS Now so you can stream it to PC (I think).

https://store.playstation.com/de-de/product/EP9000-CUSA00005_00-RESOGUN000000001

It’s a goodie! Fun co-op too

I don’t think that works too unless you can host it. Servers are so dead.

Couch co-op is all I did long ago.

Might do it too if Kai wants to play as well. Or I can just ignore everything and play returnal

1 Like

Like Kai is even a real person

I feel like Andrew and I played this at some point.

1 Like

Excuse me, sir?
Everbody knows that I’m Milis imaginary friend but shh …

2 Likes

Ostriches Going Crazy GIF by chuber channel

2 Likes

On my couch when you briefly lived with me

2 Likes

Kai being all creepy in the shadows. A pat on the back for me getting him to make himself known!

1 Like

Those were the best days of my life.