Screenshots

PeaceLeon I’d fight all of you for her boobs xD

MyLifeForAiur You still owe me few games of Rocket L. XD

1 Like

From Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning

3 Likes

ArsonSami said in Screenshots:

MyLifeForAiur You still owe me few games of Rocket L. XD

Yeah I’ve been practicing that way when we play you don’t think I’m a total noob and never talk to me again XD

woops my bad :stuck_out_tongue: mouhahahah poor warior !

I know that many of you played The Witcher 3 but since it’s my “first” time playing it, I love myself because I took this pic. Looks so Dark Soulish and I love it haha

1 Like

no slacking here … I have nice blood bath in here :slight_smile: XD

2 Likes

Katsuo said in Screenshots:

I know that many of you played The Witcher 3 but since it’s my “first” time playing it, I love myself because I took this pic. Looks so Dark Soulish and I love it haha

I had to steal this for my Witcher Screensaver I made up. Just bunch of pictures I have play but it looks nice to me. I guess well over 100 of them.

1 Like

Sir_diealot Steal em all! I’m usually garbage at taking screenshots but I’m really satisfied with that one. It’s on my desktop background as well haha

Sir_diealot Steal em all! I’m usually garbage at taking screenshots but I’m really satisfied with that one. It’s on my desktop background as well haha

It is a good one, what size is it though, much bigger than my 1680x1050

Sir_diealot That one is 1920x1080 but Steam compressed it. So it’s slightly worse quality than the original. My eyes can’t see the difference but I guess there is some haha

1 Like

Sir_diealot That one is 1920x1080 but Steam compressed it. So it’s slightly worse quality than the original. My eyes can’t see the difference but I guess there is some haha

Would fit on my TV then. lol

Sir_diealot

I guess everyone likes this one haha

2 Likes

Sir_diealot
I guess everyone likes this one haha

What happened to his other toes?

Katsuo you can tell steam to not compress the screen shots, if you weren’t aware! Like Andrew didn’t know you could download while gaming!

1 Like

Sir_diealot Censorship took them off haha

1 Like

Spinalfailed I got the uncompressed pics but I can’t upload them here since it’s like 5 megs big. And really he didn’t know that? XD

1 Like

Katsuo lmao really! He was shocked and amazed!

1 Like

Hard ride.

1 Like

Spinalfailed Andrew: “BOAH I CAN DO STUFF AND DO STUFF AT THE SAME TIME NOW” mindblown

1 Like