Screenshots

I still like screenshots so share away!

We have been too busy on NotGT and now here to get any gaming done!

4 Likes

Favorite one I have ever taken. I loved the Skellige Islands.

7 Likes

Spinalfailed Hell, I been playing ESO this whole time and on NotGT and here. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I love you Shifty

I could upload a million screenshots of Blitzball but I don’t think anyone wants that.

2 Likes

I have a few screenshots of Lara’s boobs… but that’s for my private collection xD

1 Like

Adnan_Popara Wow one more who want to steal her from me … get ready for my attorneys … I heard it’s trendy these days xD

1 Like

PeaceLeon I’d fight all of you for her boobs xD

MyLifeForAiur You still owe me few games of Rocket L. XD

1 Like

From Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning

3 Likes

ArsonSami said in Screenshots:

MyLifeForAiur You still owe me few games of Rocket L. XD

Yeah I’ve been practicing that way when we play you don’t think I’m a total noob and never talk to me again XD

woops my bad :stuck_out_tongue: mouhahahah poor warior !

I know that many of you played The Witcher 3 but since it’s my “first” time playing it, I love myself because I took this pic. Looks so Dark Soulish and I love it haha

1 Like

no slacking here … I have nice blood bath in here :slight_smile: XD

2 Likes

Katsuo said in Screenshots:

I know that many of you played The Witcher 3 but since it’s my “first” time playing it, I love myself because I took this pic. Looks so Dark Soulish and I love it haha

I had to steal this for my Witcher Screensaver I made up. Just bunch of pictures I have play but it looks nice to me. I guess well over 100 of them.

1 Like

Sir_diealot Steal em all! I’m usually garbage at taking screenshots but I’m really satisfied with that one. It’s on my desktop background as well haha

Sir_diealot Steal em all! I’m usually garbage at taking screenshots but I’m really satisfied with that one. It’s on my desktop background as well haha

It is a good one, what size is it though, much bigger than my 1680x1050

Sir_diealot That one is 1920x1080 but Steam compressed it. So it’s slightly worse quality than the original. My eyes can’t see the difference but I guess there is some haha

1 Like

Sir_diealot That one is 1920x1080 but Steam compressed it. So it’s slightly worse quality than the original. My eyes can’t see the difference but I guess there is some haha

Would fit on my TV then. lol