Screenshots

2 Likes

Ub6 Oh my god, at first I thought thatā€™s Goku from Dragon Ball doing a 69 with a dude

1 Like

Witcher 3ā€¦, Katsuo honestly Iā€™m trying to not take screenshots but the game is just so atmospheric!

3 Likes

Sgt_T8ie My god that looks really good. Now I kinda tiny bit wish that I own a nvidia GPU. But only a tiny bit. AMD fanboy screaming
I wonder how the game looks at the ending part with Ansel thingy. Thereā€™s a lot of flashy stuff to be captured!

1 Like

Katsuo said in Screenshots:

Sgt_T8ie My god that looks really good. Now I kinda tiny bit wish that I own a nvidia GPU. But only a tiny bit. AMD fanboy screaming
I wonder how the game looks at the ending part with Ansel thingy. Thereā€™s a lot of flashy stuff to be captured!

Iā€™m running an Asus Strix GTX980 now, instead of my R9 Nano. Ansel is definitely one of the reasons for that change, but the other reasons were noise & heat (the Nano & the 980 are neck & neck in Dx11 performance really) . The Strix 980 runs quieter under load & has fans off when temps <60C. The Nano sits there humming even at idle. if/when I go to a DX12 based machine Iā€™ll likely swap back to the nano for the performance boost. Iā€™m a pragamtist rather than a fanboy. I normally purchase AMD in a new build for the greatest power to price I can get, but then when upgrading Iā€™ve been looking at NVidia as they give the best performance per Wattā€¦ but with the latest iterations thatā€™s all out the window.

Sgt_T8ie said in Screenshots:

Iā€™m running an Asus Strix GTX980 now, instead of my R9 Nano. Ansel is definitely one of the reasons for that change, but the other reasons were noise & heat (the Nano & the 980 are neck & neck in Dx11 performance really) . The Strix 980 runs quieter under load & has fans off when temps <60C. The Nano sits there humming even at idle. if/when I go to a DX12 based machine Iā€™ll likely swap back to the nano for the performance boost. Iā€™m a pragamtist rather than a fanboy. I normally purchase AMD in a new build for the greatest power to price I can get, but then when upgrading Iā€™ve been looking at NVidia as they give the best performance per Wattā€¦ but with the latest iterations thatā€™s all out the window.

I was amazed until you said ā€œStrixā€. As a ASUS hater, I strongly suggest to change to Nano and ignore all the flaws that GPU has haha
Also you can throw another batch of money and go with a water block. If thatā€™s even possible with a Nano.

1 Like

I was amazed until you said ā€œStrixā€. As a ASUS hater, I strongly suggest to change to Nano and ignore all the flaws that GPU has haha
Also you can throw another batch of money and go with a water block. If thatā€™s even possible with a Nano.

Oh it isā€¦ and trust me Iā€™m considering it, if it wasnā€™t for the cost - that money this year went to SSD, RAM upgrade & the case, next year will be PSU upgrade and hopefully another big storage SSD.

By the way the Nano is an Asus R9 Nano White edition :stuck_out_tongue: I foolishly choose it because of the suggestion that Asus had cherry picked the power components etc in the hopes of minimising the coil whine, it still screams when FPS is free-wheeling - like at the end of benchmarks or during loading screens, and then buzzes like high voltage overhead power lines during normal use. Overall the Nano is a great but flawed card. Though it is still a head turner & a talking point.

Oh it isā€¦ and trust me Iā€™m considering it, if it wasnā€™t for the cost - that money this year went to SSD, RAM upgrade & the case, next year will be PSU upgrade and hopefully another big storage SSD.

By the way the Nano is an Asus R9 Nano White edition :stuck_out_tongue: I foolishly choose it because of the suggestion that Asus had cherry picked the power components etc in the hopes of minimising the coil whine, it still screams when FPS is free-wheeling - like at the end of benchmarks or during loading screens, and then buzzes like high voltage overhead power lines during normal use. Overall the Nano is a great but flawed card. Though it is still a head turner & a talking point.

sigh Another ASUS product. I hate them! XD
If it was any other brand, your Nano wouldnā€™t scream. 100000% !!!
Even my XFX R7 370 is silent like a dead bird under full load. And I even overclocked it a bit just so I can be somewhat cool. See? No ASUS ā€”> no problems!

1 Like

Katsuo Hmmmmm sounds like a logical, sound, scientific reason. I will consider your evidence next time I am purchasing. :wink:

1 Like

Iā€™m playing the game without a shield. Itā€™s THAT easy. -.-

1 Like

Brothers: A tale of two sons

1 Like

Mafia II

3 Likes

I like how everyone in Dark Souls so polite is. How can you refuse this request?!

2 Likes

ā€œBossā€. That so called ā€œbossā€ has been defeated in 5 hits. 5ā€¦freakingā€¦hits. Iā€™m disgusted how easy this game is.

1 Like

I absolutely love when they ruin the sequel. What the hell happened with Yuna?! Guns?!?!

1 Like

Katsuo I switched her to magic guns later onā€¦ but you can switch all your party members to any class/weapon.

1 Like

gord0 Yeah I figured that out. Gameplay-wise the game is better but it lost the FFX feel. Well, nvm xD

1 Like

gord0 Yeah I figured that out. Gameplay-wise the game is better but it lost the FFX feel. Well, nvm xD

Still good enough to beat : ]

gord0 said in Screenshots:

Still good enough to beat : ]

Yup. Iā€™m going for 100% on this one as well. Great games!